Hungry For?

Imagine...
You find out he was some human-eating-ass-demon and you wanted to get away but somehow he lured you in even more.

—Part 1

I know this is short but trust me it'll get better

*.*.*.*.*

"Stay back! Don't come any closer, please!" Your pulse began to race faster, whilst whimpering in fear from the man walking closer to you.

"I'm not going to hurt you," He said calmly,
"You trust me, don't you?" He kept his cool tone, avoiding to scare you anymore.

"I-I.. Bill.." You couldn't form a sentence, so many things were flooding your mind with warnings and danger. What were you supposed to say?

"Come here, y/n." You froze from his sudden words, having an internal panic attack.

"I–" You were about to refuse but he cut you off, "Fucking come here! Y/n!" You continued standing still, not a word came out from you. His loud voice had startled you.

"If you make me repeat myself once more.. there will be consequences. Very.. bad ones." He dragged his hand through his hair in distress, he began losing his patience with you.

"Please.. please don't make me." Your voice was quiet and croaked as a single tear ran down your porcelain cheek. Begging was getting you no where, instead he grinned at the sight of you. He enjoyed every inch of it.

"Please pennywise.." You held your hands up in  surrender, his eyes flickered blue and orange repetitively.

"I told you NOT to call me pennywise when I'm in my human form. Y/n, I'm going to tell you once more to come over here.. and if you don't," He leaned over the table that was separating you two from each other.

"I'll kill you." His eyes had finally made a decision to stay as orange. You could feel the massive lump in your throat when he said that, it was so big, you wouldn't be surprised if you choked on it by accident.

"You have 10 seconds,"