86

"You gonna be okay if I take the kids to the park?"

Fergal asked.

"Yeah. Just go spend some time with the kiddos and make sure Vivianne is bundled up."

I said with a sigh.

"Will do."

Fergal said as he went to get all the kids. I loved when Fergal took the kids out and spent time with them.

"Okay, we're leaving. Love you."

Fergal said as he kissed my cheek.

"Love you."

I said as him and the kids walked out the door. I walked up the stairs and searched through my drawers for some clothes. Then I heard a loud bang. I turned around and started to walk out of the bedroom.

"Hello? Who's there?"

I called from the doorway of my bedroom. I went to walk back in my room when I felt someone grab my waist and cover my mouth.

"Don't scream, princess. It's just me."

I heard the voice say.

"Why are you doing this again?"

I asked as tears fell down my eyes.

"Don't cry. You're too pretty to cry. I mean, I guess we could lose this."

The voice said as I felt my bra unhook. Then the voice pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Get off me!"

I yelled as I elbowed the person behind me.

"Now you've done it."

They said as they threw me against the wall.

"I'm not pregnant anymore. I can fight back!"

I yelled as I shoved Adam.

"Listen here you little slut!"

Adam said as he grabbed me by my hair.

"You are mine. You will always be mine. Now I'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want to you and you're gonna like it."

He said as he threw me on the bed and started unbuckling his pants. This was all too familiar...this was all..too...familiar.