138

Fergal's POV

My heart throbbed as I watch Pamela rub her face. She had all the energy drained from her. She looked weak and tired. And Seth wasn't helping matters. He just made comments and took jabs at me.

"Why don't you try eating again, love?"

I said as I picked up the fork on her tray.

"I can't eat anymore. I told you that, Fergal. Please don't make me."

She said. It made my heart feel like a thousand tons were hanging from it.

"Okay."

I said as I closed the tray. I looked at Sasha who had a really concerned look on her face.

"How's the stomach feeling?"

I asked.

"It's okay for now."

Pam said weakly as she laid back in bed.  I looked over at Seth but he was too consumed in his phone to pay attention to Pam.

"You know, you're a real dick."

I said to him.

"Oh, hush."

He said.

"No. You come here and Pam is nice enough to let you stay and you could care less about what happens to her or the baby. You're literally a deadbeat."

I yelled at him.

"Hey, watch what you fucking say. I love my baby and I love Pamela more than you ever could."

Seth said.

"Not fucking possible. Just leave."

"Make me."

Seth said.

"Fine."

I said. Then I punched him in the face.

"Fergal!"

Pamela yelled. Before I could hit him again, Sami held me back.

"He's not worth it."

Sami said as Seth grabbed his face.

"I'm fucking out of here. But don't worry. You'll pay for this, Fergal."

Seth said before he walked out the door. I looked over at Pamela but she just looked confused. What the hell did I just do?