Flash Sentry

Twilight had known flash for about 2 years.He was,kind considerate and someone she could always turn to. Though she didn't know what she felt towards him. It's different than what she feels towards all of her friends,but has the same roots in a way. She didn't want to admit it but she was in love with him. His Kindness,his personality and not that it is a big deal but, his handsomeness, those were all factors. Twilight had never been in a relationship,she has had crushes before...but not as strong as this one. Plus she knew her brother might not get as defensive because he's close with flash,they're not the best friends ever but they respect each other. Shining Armor has even called flash "One of the most trustworthy of the Royal Guards".
But she didn't know what she was thinking that night.

Flash was supposed to protect the princess today. And it was her. Usually it would be 2 guards but flash was the only one available today. The reason for that was because today was Princess Luna's birthday and they were all busy except Shining Armor but he just had a child so his hands were more than full.

Of course she knew when she saw that blue hair that reminded her so much of rice cakes and  an aquamarine color found in jewelry,that flash was here.
"Hello princess Twilight". Flash said with a smirk

"Hello Prince Flash- I mean Flash". "So are you supposed to me my body guard today?"

"Yes,as you know since it's princess Luna's birthday today we must protect all royalty!"

"Wait if you are the only guard available today,than who is protecting The other princesses?"

"Twilight I didn't want to tell you this but,you're the only princess being guarded personally."

"What!"

"Let me explain,if you have more experience with being a princess you don't need a personal body guard on these days." Sense they already have an army practically looking after them they won't be worried about,And sense the princesses have more experience with magic then you do they don't need full body guards at their house 24/7."

"I guess that makes sense." "But I'm not going anywhere today!"

"We know." We're just trying to make sure you're extra safe."
Flash said this with a smile and a cheerful tone so she was hypnotized in a way.

Everything was going fine,they were in the castle they were eating snacks and everything was cool,though Twi still felt awkward because of her crush on him,but when 9:00 came around,that's when everything went down and her heart would be full of regret the next morning.

"Well Twilight sorry to say this but the guard requires you to go to sleep at 9:00 in these occasions."
Twilight was tired not thinking straight so she did the dumbest thing she's done in a while,she kissed him.Straight on the lips and it just escalated from there.
——————————/————————————————
The next morning Twilight was full of regret,and since that was her first time being like that with anyone,she felt even more embarrassed.
Flash was gone because he had to get to work early.
But oh did she regret doing that!