The white and red roses

"Flash?"

"Yes?,Twilight."

"I know this isn't traditional but you are the love of my life Flash I want to spend eternity with you! I love you and want to be by your side! I was foolish to think you had feelings for Pinkie! Listen I shouldn't have ever rejected your proposal! You are the best person for me in the world Flash, I want to grow old with you and maybe even have more kids with you! Flash I love you will you Mary me?"

She could see he started to cry as Azul droplets formed under his eyes and rolled down his cheeks forming a tsunami of emotion in his eyes.

"Yes of course,I thought you didn't love me."

"Of course I do idiot!,I thought you loved pinkie,guess I was wrong.She told me everything."

"Really?"

"Yes really."
They slowly walked up to each other and shared a kiss like never before.
———————————————————————————
After sending the invitations Twilight had a bad and good feeling,the reason behind the bad feelings was because her brother might get mad but the good parts are the fact that she's marrying the love of her life!
———————————————————————————
MEANWHILE AT TWILIGHT'S PARENTS HOUSE

"Nightlight come over here this is important!!"

"What is it dear!?"

"Our baby girl is getting married!"

"Married?! To who!?"

"It says to a royal guard named Flash Sentry!"

"Never heard of him! I've never even heard of Twilight ever having a boyfriend!"

"Me neither but I'm happy for Twilight!"

"Me too!,I hope Flash is a nice man!"

"Wait Nightlight! I have to call shining! He needs to know of this at once!"
———————————————————————————
"Who is it?"

"Hello shining did you get the news?Twi's getting married!"

"What! I didn't know she was dating anybody!"

"Well we didn't either,but your father and I just wanted you to know!"

"Okay thanks."
———————————————————————————
AT RARITY'S PLACE

"Twilight why didn't you tell us you were getting married?!"

"Oh no! Is that why you invited everyone over!"

"Yes!!! I must help you with decorating,because no offense but you're not the best at it dear!"

"Okay I'm sorry,just so there's no more secrets...I'm pregnant.."

"What!!!" Everyone seemed to say this at the same time while looking more shocked than twilight has ever seen them before.

"How did it happen!"
Rainbow likes to talk before she thinks,and that leads to awkward conversations at the least.

"I'd rather not go into that but,it happened and it drew flash and I closer together so now we're getting married and that's that!"

"Well we support you no matter what."

"Thanks pinkie!"

"Now let's throw you a baby shower and a bachelorette party!"

"Noooo!!! Pinkie!"
But it was too late and pinkie had already ordered just about 500 piñatas.