The reveal

Flash starting welling up with tears that made his lovely eyes all but more beautiful.
"That's amazing,we're going to have a baby."
"Thank goodness you're happy."
"Any names yet?"
"No I've only been pregnant for 8 months."
"Twilight you only have 3 months left and you haven't thought of any names!"
"No,I don't know what gender the baby is so it's hard."
"Well we can decide together okay!"
"Okay". Twilight said with a bright as sunshine smile.
———————————————————————————
1 day later.
"Thanks for talking me out to sushi Flash."

"No problem!"
"Flash I'm still so thankful you could help me during such a hard time for me,it really means a lot to me and I'm just going to say it,I️ Love you and I️ want to stay together forever and ever.And though they were a accident,I️ already love my children."

"Me too! I'm exited to be a father even though I️ don't think my parents will be proud,when I️ was young my father told me that if  I️ got a girl pregnant before marriage he'd beat the crap out of me."

"I'm still sorry!"
"Don't be it's not your fault!"
"This sushi is really good."
"I️ actually looked it up and it says that's bad to eat while pregnant but oh well!"
"Am I️ hurting the baby!?"
"No not at all!"
"Good thank goodness."
"Twilight I️ know we've been going through a rough time but at the end of the night I️ have a big surprise for you!"
"What is it?! Baby clothes?!"
"Nope,you'll see at the end of the night!"
—————————/-/————————————————
"Flash why did you bring me to this old carnival?"

"I used to go here as a kid,my parents always told me not to leave Clouldsdale but I didn't care I just kept on leaving and going to this old place,one day my parents found out and they were furious,they banned me from doing anything actually fun for a whole week!"

"Nobody's here."

"That's the point!,nobody was ever here! Maybe 100 years ago but not now! It's always been abandoned,I used to sit here and just cry when I needed to,or even just fly around so I could forget all the drama in my life for a split second,even if it was only for an hour,I think you could use your magic to get it to work though."
"Okay." Twilight said with a smile.
They rode on the ride for practically the whole night.And he was right,for a split second twilight forgot about everything,about that she was pregnant,about her parents,even about her stomach ache,she was so lucky to have it all.
"Hey Twilight there's one more place I need to take you."

"Where?"

"You'll see."
———————————————————————————
"What's this place."

"Just the ultimate Clouldsdale restaurant!,it's meant to respect our history.We've come a long way,such a long way. A few hundred years ago,Pegasi along with Unicorns and earth ponies,had to marry their own race."

"I know it's really sad actually."

"Yes but we're past that,and everyone is equal."

"I'm worried about that actually."

"How come?"

"Because even when I go to the store I'm treated like I'm the best thing sense sliced bread!

"But you kind of are."

"That's sweet but no I'm not Flash,and everyone deserves to be treated the same way I am."

"May I take your order."

"Yes we'll have 2 clould puff soups along with 2 stream mint drinks."

"Good choice."

"What's  Clould Puff Soup?"

"Only the best soup Clouldsdale has!"

"So it's that good?"

"You really haven't had it?"

"No I haven't been to clouldsdale that many times."

"Then you will love our soup and drinks! And I got us 2 stream mint drinks! They're to die for!".

"Well I'm certainly excited to try them!"

"Here they are!"

"Flash why is the mint drink floating?!"

"They always do that twi,pretty much all drinks here do...you really haven't been here a lot."

"Nope,this soup is really good..but I really don't like this mint drink..."

"You don't?!"

"Not really."

"Wow!,I guess that means you really won't like the mint stream surprise."

"What's that?"

"The mint stream but just more mint and more cloud along with some whine added to it."

"Wait So Flash you said you wanted  to tell me something at the end of the night?"

"Right!,see twi you know how much I love you,more than the world so I really want this."

"Want what?"

"Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria  will you Mary Me?"