The occasion

It was the wedding day. Usually Twilight wouldn't be as nervous but she was,about the wedding and even about going into labor.
She returned to the dressing room where the put powders on her face and lipstick along with mascara.
She saw a beautiful red carpet aligned with white
Roses as far as the eye can see.
One by one each of the main six walked down the aisle as bridesmaids and so there wouldn't be controversy between her friends she had Cadence be her maiden of honor.
At last she walked down the aisle,with her father holding her vail she saw Celestia and Luna ready to pronounce the couple Husband and wife. So Celestia began the ceremony.

"Today is a special occasion for the Princess Twilight and her fiancé Flash Sentry."

Than Luna began: "The union of husband and wife is intended by their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given each other in prosperity and adversity.Will you Flash Sentry take Princess Twilight Sparkle Of Ponyville to be your lawfully wedded wife for sickness and in health?"

"I do."

"And do you take royal guard Flash Sentry of the palace as your husband in sickness and in health for the rest of your life and as the Princess Of Ponyville?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride."
As the pair of newlyweds now kissed the crowd cheered and 2 Pegasi who seemed to be Flash's parents were weeping tears of joy. Even twilight's parents that don't usually cry were bawling their eyes out. And Shining Armor was unexpectedly beaming with joy!
Even his baby Princess Flurry Heart who is only a baby seems to be happy!
———————————————————————————
At the reception they played delicate dance music and all the couples danced to a lovely little melody.
Even prince Blueblood seemed happy and he was even dancing with Rarity,they must have maken up...strange after that the couple went into a stall.
"Oh no!" Thought twilight!

Twilight and her father had their little dance and so did the groom and bride.
4 Hours later:
Everybody was exited to cut the wedding cake!
Twilight and Flash were the first of course!
They took a piece.The cake was amazing! Not that she was surprised after all Pinkie Pie made it! And the whole world knew how great she was at baking! Ok not the whole world but all of Ponyville!
But one thing was off in all this happiness...
"Hey Flash! Have you seen Rarity?"

"Not lately,the last place I saw her in was when she went into the stall with prince Douchebag over there."

But the question was answered when Twilight saw a familiar ball of blue hair weaved with white roses,but crying and having black mascara running down her cheeks that made her look like the lead singer from the virtual band studio killers.
Rarity grabbed a glass and spoon looking like she was going to make a toast,but did something quite different.

"First of all Princess Celestia no offense but, YOUR NEPHEW IS A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PONY!!!
She screamed it so loud people around the world could probably hear it!
And to make things more shocking she gave a chilling announcement.
"After purchasing a test,I have recently found out I'm pregnant with that terrible prince's child!!!""Well at least the bride and I share that in common!"
Everyone was shocked. Whispers of "The princess is expecting?" And "I didn't think she would be that type." Were everywhere in the room all at once but can all be heard separately.
Twilight was at first filled with the worst  embarrassment,in her mind she was cursing out Rarity but couldn't get the words out. Rarity on the other hand knew right after she said it that she made a terrible terrible mistake and had forgotten that Twilight had not told anyone but her group of friends that she was expecting.

Twilight's parents mouthed to Twilight that it was going to be all  right and that she was just fine. That gave Twilight relief that her parents supported her.
Her brother was giving the worst of death glares to Flash Sentry (even more than he was at the wedding)
Flash however just looked away and pretended that

The glares weren't happening.
But all of a sudden twilight felt a great deal of pain in her stomach and whispered to Flash.
His expression on his face said all.
Twilight was in labor.