The shock

"I'm sorry Flash,but I can't."

"Twilight why not?!"

"I just can't Okay!!"

"But you told me you loved me!"

"So what if I did,and yes I love you!"

"Then why did you reject me in the first place when you said that you loved me! It doesn't make sense Twilight you're such an enigma!"

"Because if you Married me you would be living a lie because she's the one you're supposed to end up with!"

"Are you seriously talking about that Pinkie Pie chick!"

"Yes!,Now can you please get out of my life!"

"Fine Princess,I guess you're better than everybody else after all."
———————————————————————————
"Spike."
"Yeah?"

"Remember how I talked about regretting a life time decision that you made?"

"Yes."
"I made another one."
"What was it?,actually what was the first one? You never told me what it was."

"Okay spike,I'm pregnant and I rejected the love of my life's proposal just because I thought he was in love with my best friend."

"Wow those are big mistakes."

"Spike!"

"I'm sorry Twilight." "Maybe you could make it up to him."

"How can I do that?!"

"By apologizing of course!"

"I will but I'm sure flash hates me more than anything right now!"

"Okay just take your time,that's what you always say to me."

"Thanks Spike."
———————————————————————————
    ONE MONTH LATER
Hey flash I'm sorry!"

"Look Twilight me too."

"Look I actually am in love with you and of course I'll marry you."

"Twilight I'm sorry but you're just too late."

"Yeah I'm sorry the apology was a little late but-"

"No I'm not talking about the apology,I forgive you,it's just you're too late for me."

Twilight at that moment had visible tears in her eyes burning like fire next to her purple as red grape eyes,the tears made them even brighter glowing in a sad and Melancholy way.

"What?,Flash what do you mean?!"

"We can't be together Twi you're too late,and sense you can't let it go,I took your pinkie pie advice.I'm with her now,it's going pretty well actually."

"Flash...do you love her."

"I don't know right now Twi,I'm a mess you're a mess,I think I just need to go to the carnival again." Twilight started walking up to him.
"Maybe I can come with?"

"Going to the carnival ALONE! Goodbye Twilight."
This left Twilight sad and alone with no hope.
———————————————————————————
BACK AT HOME
"I can't believe she would do this to me! I'm her friend I've helped her and now she destroys me and my kid's future of having 2 married parents! It's awful!"
"Twilight."
She recognized that voice anywhere..it was pinkie pie.
"Hi pinkie did you and flash have fun."
It took awhile but Twilight noticed pinkie was crying,even in a moment of great anger she had to help her.
"Pinkie what's wrong?!"

"Flash and I didn't work out.her was my first boyfriend! And today he broke up with me and said he only sees me as a friend and loves you!"

"What?! Me!?"

"Yes!,why did you reject his proposal! He loves you Twilight!"

"I said I would marry him when I apologized,but he said he was with you."

"I guess he needed time to heal too Twilight,twilight are you pregnant?!"

"How did you know?!"

"I just noticed you're stomach!!"

"Please don't tell anyone Pinkie!!"

"I won't! Bye Twi!"

What was she going to do with that mare,absolutely crazy! Well I guess she'll once and for all tell Flash how she feels!
But first she needs some sleep.She's had a really rough day.