Chapter 15: Where are they at?!

Narrator~Sama's POV

"Aaron~~!! Aaahh~~" Aphmau screams as Aaron makes love to her and he groans as he cums in Aph "Aaahhh, Aph~!!" "A-Aaron?" Aph says while blushing "Yeah, Babe" Aaron replies "I love you so much" she says as she kisses him and then Aaron pulls out of Aph and smiles as he gets up and gets his clothes on and then says "Babe, we should go get something to eat.." and Aph replies "Yeah, we should" she gets up and gets her clothes on before smiling brightly at Aaron and saying "Where should we go? Olive Garden? My mom's house to get some of Eric's strawberry puffs?" "Strawberry puffs!" Aaron said excitedly and Aph said "Alright, let's go" and so they went off to Sylvanna and Eric's house before knocking on the door. Sylvanna opened the door and was surprised to see them so she said "Mija, Aaron? What are you two doing here?" "Mom, Aaron wants some of Eric's strawberry puffs, I also want some too" Aph said locking her arm on Aaron's, and Aaron said stuttering"C-can we come in, please?" "Oh, yeah sure, come on in" Sylvanna says before mumbling "If he likes Eric's strawberry puffs, I guess I can get used to him coming over every once and a while" "Did you say something, Mom?" Aph asked as she zipped up Aaron's jacket and Sylvanna sighed "I just was talking to myself, Mija" "Honeybear, why is Aaron and Aphmau here?" Eric said "Eric, they want some of your strawberry puffs" she says as she hops onto the counter and Aph said "Hey, sweetheart?" "Yeah, Babe?" Aaron replied looking down at the beauty before him "Come with me, please" Aph whispered as she grabbed his wrist dragging him into the bathroom before closing the door as tears streamed down her face "Babe, what's wrong?" Aaron said pulling her against him "I-I'm pregnant..I found out two weeks ago..but..I'm two months pregnant.." (I don't remember if they already had a child..if they did, oh well, this story is so messed up that even I'm confused, now back to the story!!) Aph said laying her head against Aaron's chest and after that Sylvanna knocked on the door and said "Is everything okay in there? The strawberry puffs are done" "Babe, we should go get some strawberry puffs, but after we get some..we should go home..do you still have the test?" Aaron said opening the door "Yeah..I still have it..I wanted you to see it before I threw it out.." Aph said, walking out and going into the kitchen wiping away her tears, Aaron walking behind her before getting down on his knee and pulls out a box and taps on Aph's shoulder "Babe, look at me" Aaron said blushing, Sylvanna fainting in the background, then Aph turned around and looked down before blushing and screeching "YES!!" before he could ask the question and Aaron chuckled then put the ring on her finger, lifting Aph up as he kissed her. "NOT HERE, YOU IDIOT!" Sylvanna yelled as she stood up "Mom, shut the fuck up, you're ruining the moment" Aph said as she grabbed a few Strawberry puffs, then left "Uhm..I am sorry, guys...she hasn't been in the best mood the past two months...her mood swings have gotten worse...so, please forgive me" Aaron said before walking out the door and closing it behind him then yelling "Babe, come back, please! I und-" Aph had ran up to him and started crying onto his chest "Oh, Babe, what's wrong?" Aaron said picking Aph up and carrying her to their house then sitting on the porch steps "I-I'm afraid that when I give birth..we'll argue more than we usually do.." Aph said as she scooted up to his waist and wrapped her legs around him "Mmm, maybe we will but..at least we'll have more time to spend with each other when we have the baby" Aaron smiled as he kissed Aph's neck as she put her hands on his chest then she pulled back and tilted her head to the side "Aaron~!" Aph moaned as Aaron chuckled and took off his jacket and shoes "Are you ready, Babe?" Aaron asked "Yeah, I-I'm ready" She replied "Wait..we gotta..go somewhere, where nobody will find us...like a hotel or something" Aaron said grabbing his keys and two oddly full suitcases and he puts his shoes back on picking Aph up as she grabs his jacket and they go to their car "Sweetheart?" Aph sighs "Yeah?" Aaron replies.....

Hey!!

My Irene, it's been so long since the last time I've posted a chapter, but..I am truly sorry for not posting for so long, I have been working on my other story on my second account..the story is called "Aarmau: Soft and Sweet" please check it out, it's a very nice story..anyways...have a good rest of your week ^_^