Chapter 18

Narrator~Sama's POV

After Aaron showed Aph that he changed her name from 'Shu' to her actual name Aph looked to the side before grabbing Aaron's phone and changed it back to 'Shu' then handed Aaron his phone back to him "There" Aph said sweetly, Aaron then smiled before Melissa opened the door and said "Aaron, I need to use your phone, now!" "O..kay?" Aaron said as he hands his older sister his phone, she then unlocked his phone and saw the name 'Shu' "Uhh" she said as she then called Derrick "H-Hey, Dad.." She said before she walked out of the room "I think Aaron is cheating on Aph, but...Mom is in pain...like a lot of pain..Dad, no, d-" Derrick hung up on her before he jumped through the window and grabbed Aaron by the collar of his jacket "Are you fucking cheating on Aphmau?!" He yelled at Aaron "What the fuck?! No! I'd never cheat on her, I love Aph" Aaron said scared as fuck "Derrick, you've misunderstood...that person..uhm 'Shu' that's me" Aphmau said making Aaron bite his lip as he nodded then Melissa walked in and then said "Dad..I called the number...Aph didn't pick up..a girl..uhm 'Tara', picked up" "D-Dad, Tara has Aph's phone, r-right, Babe?" "Yeah, she does" Aph replied honestly "I see. Aaron, what is Aph's phone number?" Derrick asked Aaron, he then said Aph's phone number and Aph said "You remembered my number, Aaron!" "Yeah, Babe, I did, I've remembered every little detail about you mentally and physically" Aaron says winking at Aph making her blush, Derrick then threw Aaron onto Aph and Aaron's bed, then he leaves, after that he hits his head on the wall, Aaron the yelps in pain "Aaron! Are you okay?!" Aph said as she helped Aaron sit up and then she sat on his lap examining his head then putting her hand on the back of his head as she then felt something warm and she looked at her hand to see blood "A-A-Aaron, you're bleeding.." Aph said as she showed him Aaron her hand "Oh, shit" Aaron said as he puts his hand where Aph put hers and he felt blood "Aaron...are you gonna be okay?" Aph asked as she then wiped Aaron's scar clean of blood "Y-yeah, I'll be fine, just could you step out for a second?" Aaron asked as his hand slowly started to glow a pink-ish blue "Y-yeah, sure" Aph said as she stepped out the door and closed it. Aaron then put his hand on the back of his head and closed his eyes before his hand glowed pink and blue brightly and then a few minutes later he started to breathe heavily "A-Aph..." He said breathlessly after his hand stopped glowing "Yeah, Aaron?" Aph said through the door "Come...back...in here" before Aph could touch the door knob, she screamed and got dragged away by....

Sorry for not posting for a while, I was busy with school, but here's another chapter!! Hope you enjoy ^~^