Chapter 1

Maxwell was a 15 year old boy with chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes and tanned skin. He was sitting on the couch in his appartment, if you could even call it that, that he shared with his mom and his brother. He looked around before sighing.

"I'm bored!" He stated. Max then heard something fall in the hallway. He went to go check it out and found a girl with black hair and piercing blue eyes struggling with her door.

"Um, hey there! Need some help?"
He called out before walking up to the girl. She looked back and nodded.

"Yup, but this door hates me." She said. Max laughed slightly.

"My door hates me sometimes too, you just need to know..." he hits the door softly under tge doorknob and then jiggles it. "...how to take control. With that, the door slowly opened.

"There we go." The girl glared at her door before turning back to Max.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, I accept cash by the way." Max stepped back a bit. The girl glared at him.

"What, you want me to pay you or something?" She asked. Max had a blank stare.

"N-n-no!!! I was just fooling around." He stated blushing and rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. The girl stopped glaring and faced her room thanking Max one last time before entering her room. Max watched as the door closed slowly before thinking.

'I didn't even get her name.'  "Oh well." He says aloud. On the other side of the door, the girl was leaning against it before saying to herself,

"Why do you hate me so much door?" She stood back up and put her groceries on the counter before heading to her bedroom. Meanwhile, Max walked back into his own appartment and closed the door, groaning when he remembered,

"Man, I'm still bored."