Chapter 49

Max- Hmm? *sees everyone* *blushes* Umm...h-hi?                 

Baxter- Forget about a few....I mean, forget about literally everyone here? *snickers*                                          
Max- N-n-no....*blushes darker*

Katsu- *blushes and tries to get up but fails due to Max on her lap*

Max- Umm, uh...*realizes that Katsu is trying to leave* *looks at her* A-are you leaving again?

Katsu-..........I want to go home.

Max- *sighs* I guess I kind of do too..... *looks at Baxter*                

Baxter- Y-you don't mean that.......do you? You said you would protect me.....

Katsu-..........What? When?

Baxter- After you left......Max said he would protect me from the bullies.

Katsu-......Okay. I guess I'll go home now.

Max- *grabs her hand* What about everyone else? They can't stay here...their parents would worry....

Katsu- *stops* I'll go like how I left before and they can go home by car.

Max- How DID you leave before?

Katsu-.......I left my way.

Max- Okay? But, I don't know if Dave can take us back.

Katsu- And why not?

Dave- Don't worry about it. I can take you all....do you want a ride too? You must be tired.

Katsu-........No I'll go my way since I know the way back now.

Max- He's right, you stayed up all night....and you came so far.....you should come with us, please....so I know that you're safe.

Katsu- I'll be safe either way but if I come, there won't be enough room.

Dave- Toby can sit in someone's lap, he's the lightest.....and he's asleep too, he won't mind.          

Toby- *wakes up slowly* I won't mind what?                           

Dave- Um, uh....*looks around* *sees John* You mind sitting in John's lap on the ride home?                                John- What!? I never agreed to this.                                             

Toby- *blushes a bit* I-I don't mind...                                     

((RED ALARM GOES OFF!!!! BEE-DO BEE-DO BEE-DO BEE-DO!!!! HINT HINT HINT))      

Dave- It's settled!

Katsu-......fine

Max- Yay!                                          

John- *grumbles* No fair...        

Toby- What isn't fair? *rubs eyes and yawns*                          

John- N-nothing....*blushes* *thinks* 'This isn't right.....I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!'

((OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!))

Katsu- Okay let's go then. *stands up*

Everyone- *walks outside and gets in the car*                       

Ronnie- We won't get arrested for Toby sitting in someone's lap will we?                  

Dave- Probably not....                  

John- Stop fidgeting so much. *blushes*                                  

Toby- I can't help it okay! *looks away*

((*INTERNALLY SCREAMING*))

Katsu-......*sits there awkwardly*

Max- You okay?

Katsu- Yeah it's just too tight in here *scar reopens just a bit* *hisses* I need a little more room.

Max- *scoots closer to the door which is on his right* B-better? *feels a pain in his chest* *gasps and holds his shirt tightly*

Katsu-Max?! *feels pain go away but just a little blood falls on her shirt*

Max- Um....Katsu....*points to her shirt*

Katsu- *eyes widen and looks down at her shirt to see blood and covers it with her hand* I think it's alright just forget it.

Max- Okay then. *whispers in her ear* You're explaining when we get home.

Katsu- *blushes and nods while looking down*

Max- *smiles* How are you two holding up back there?       

Toby- J-just great.....*blushes*     

John- *blushes* *nods*

((Yeah....just wait like 10 chapters....you'll see....))

Katsu- How much farther?

Dave- You're an inpatient one aren't you?

Katsu- You know it.

Max- *laughs*

Katsu- *pouts and looks away while mumbling* Don't laugh at me.

Max- I'm not laughing at you...I'm laughing at how adorable you can be. *laughs a bit more but softer*

Katsu- *blush darkens* Y-Yeah whatever.

Max- *laughs softly*

Katsu- *begins to laugh a little* Stop Max.

Max- I can't help it *keeps laughing*

Katsu-*stops laughing* Okay okay.

Max- *sighs and stops* So how much further then?

Katsu- Yeah.

Dave- Everyone is already out of the car......you guys are too slow.                                

Max- What? *sighs* Hey Dave? Can you do me a favor?                                                 Dave- Sure, what is it?                 

Max- Can you protect Baxter from those bullies?