SaTzu Ch.2

Days had passed, yet Sana couldn't even initiate a proper conversation towards her love-interest. The younger girl herself was reserved and silent most of the time they are together arranging books. But nonetheless, the taller one doesn't really fancy talking.

   Both are still in an eerie silence, for Sana that is. Tzuyu kept arranging the books back to the shelf while Sana zoned out as she stared at the younger one out of curiosity.

  "Are you done?"

   Sana flinched and dropped the book she was holding and eventually hit her left foot. It wasn't even a thin book, it was one of the hardbound covered books that has more than one thousand pages.

   "Argh!" She yelped and crouched down holding her aching foot.

   Tzuyu, on the other hand, snapped her head towards the older girl the moment she heard her cry. She immediately ran beside her and checked her foot.

   "Can you curl your toes?" She asked while removing the latter's shoe.

  Meanwhile, Sana already had forgotten the pain and is now focusing on Tzuyu's hands on her foot. She's not sure anymore whether it still hurts or not 'coz surely for her Tzuyu's hands were like anesthetic.

   "Sana?"

   "I-I'm sorry. . ." She mumbled out. "It hurts a bit but I can manage to walk, I think."

   "Okay, let me see you walk."

   Tzuyu helped her up and was about to let go when Sana cried in pain making her hugged the latter instantly.

  "Now you know the answer."

  The taller girl's conclusion made Sana into a blushing mess—much redder than earlier. Not only that, she's also hugging her crush right now. A big red stoplight is now emerging.

  'I don't know whether I should be happy or not.' Biting her lower lip to stop herself from smiling. 'It's painful! Yet, I'm so happy!'

   "Wait. Hold on to the shelf."

   Tzuyu commanded making Sana obeyed in an instant. She then crouched down while back facing the ailing girl.

  "Come on."

  Sana was so flustered that she couldn't even hold back her smile anymore. She's obviously happy that she got hurt.

  "I-I'm heavy."

  Tzuyu just gave a side glance before looking forward. "Piggy back? or Bridal style? Choose."

   "Wh-What?!"

   Surely she heard the latter wrong. Not to mention the library echoed three times back. Even if she heard it right, she still couldn't believe that her crush of all time is  offering a very huge proposal and that is to carry her.

   "Want me to choose for you?"

   Sana hurriedly jumped on Tzuyu's back as she buried her burning face on the latter's soft hair. She obviously doesn't want the taller girl to see her tomatoe face.