SaTzu Ch. 19 (New Version)

A/N: Updated Version.

I changed some. So, read if you want. 🙂

ו•••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

After reaching Osaka, Tzuyu instructed her driver to drive to Sana's late parents address. She made her guards do some research about the Minatozaki's whereabouts earlier.

"Stop!"

"Here we are, Young Miss." The driver parked the car on the sides.

Sana got confused.

"Thank you."

Both got out and stared at the house.

"So, this is your parents home Sana." Tzuyu slowly break the ice.

Sana nodded and swallowed. She felt excited and nervous at the same time.

Tzuyu then pressed the earpiece on her right ear.

"Nayeonnie, we're here. Where are you?"

"We're already disseminated in the area, Young Miss. We will follow you behind when you get in."

"Alright."

Tzuyu cut the call and held, Sana's hand. "Let's go." She smiled, Sana smile back.

When they stood right outside the door, Tzuyu fumbled with the keys. The keys were given to them by house association in the village.

The house had two-stories and is still well built despite of being inhabited for years—except for the thick knee-high lawn grasses full of fallen leaves.

Tzuyu kept looking around, she noticed that the house was located at the farthest side of the village where the nearest neighbor is two blocks away.

'They don't interact much with the neighborhood, I see.'

When the knob clicked open, Sana tensed up. This is the first time she going to see her parents home.

Tzuyu pushed the door opened, and the first to welcome them was a dark and dusty hallway.

ו•••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Young Miss and Ms. Sana had entered the building. Dahyun and Momo, be the alpha." Nayeon instructed through their mini devices.

"Copy and out." Dahyun confirmed.

She then saw the two slowly making their way towards the door after Tzuyu and Sana's figure disappeared inside.

Minutes later, Dahyun called back and said it's okay to come in.

"Everyone, get in."

When the call ended, the rest of the guards popped out from their hiding place and walked towards the house.

As they all got in. They were amaze how the house still looked like it was maintained. Furnitures and other things were just covered with white blanket. The sunshine freely shone right inside creating a bright room for everyone.