SaTzu New Year Special

"I want you in me, daddy~" Sana seductively moan while spreading her naked legs against the latter who is now in position in-between with a rock hard shaft strapped on her hips.

Tzuyu hovered on top teasing her wife's dripping entrance. "How bad do you want it baby?"

"So bad daddy that I want you to punish me hard like a bad girl~" Sana bit her ndz finger as her other free hand slides down from Tzuyu's chest to her hard abs and finally on her fake dick. "Punish me now daddy."

"Oh, I like it when you're being a bad girl my wife~"

Tzuyu leaned down and kissed Sana hungrily as she slipped the toy in without effort. She plunged it deep and started to rock Sana's world into pure bliss.

Both are moaning like there's no one else in the world can hear them.

"Fuck! Ugh- daddy! Harder daddy! Ugh-"

A few minutes of fucking each other's brains out, Sana started to shudder.

"A-Are you near baby?" Tzuyu panted while giving a much hard and strong thrust earning a yelp from the girl below.

"I'm cumming ugh- daddy!" Sana exclaimed.
.
.
.
Sayu was pulling Jihyo's sleeves who then looked down on her with a smile.

"What is it, Sayu?" She asked while the other guards settled themselves from the sofa. They just got back a few minutes after Sayu suddenly ran upstairs.

"Where will mommy and daddy go?"

Jihyo blinked, 'coz all they know is that Tzuyu had no meeting appointment for today and Sana is an all time mom.

"Uhm, they haven't told us where they will be going. Why, Sayu?" She patted the child's head.

Sayu pouted and tilted her head. "I heard mommy saying 'I'm coming daddy',"

Jihyo's brows furrowed as the kid played with her sleeves. Jeongyeon gave a big snort and covered her mouth.

And that's where they knew what happened. Jihyo's face became red.

"Those fucking rabbits." She mumbled.

"Let's play outside, Sayu~" Nayeon beckoned making the kid jump in excitement and ran towards her.

Nayeon glanced back to them and winked.

"THOSE FUCKING RABBITS ARE GONNA GET IT!" Jihyo stood up and started to walk towards the stairs when Momo and Jeongyeon stopped her.

"Stop being a killjoy!" Jeongyeon said with a laugh.

"Let me go!!!" The big eye girl shrieked.
.
.
.
The two cuddled closer under the blanket, Tzuyu kissed Sana's forehead.

"I love you so much, Sana."

Sana kissed her neck and hugged her closer.

"I love you more than that, Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu chuckled not until they heard someone scream from downstairs.

"What was that?" The squirrel asked and looked at the door.

"I think it was Jihyo. They're probably teasing her." She added a chuckle.

Little did they know that The rest of the guards-except Nayeon-kept pulling Jihyo away from their door.

ו••••••••••••••×

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LET THIS YEAR BE A FRUITFUL AND FULL OF BLESSINGS! :)

THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST STORY OF 2017

I HOPE I CAN CREATE MORE THIS
2018

SEE YOU! :)

-Raine1o1™ out-

P.S. That daddy kink though. *trolls*