SaTzu Ch.15

(Sana's Side)

After their mini tour, both are back in their hotel room by seven in the evening, and noticed the change of bedsheets and scent. The air is much more refreshing than earlier.

But then again, both automatically went red after seeing the bed. Sana heard Tzuyu cleared her throat.

"I'll take that bed, you sleep on the other room." Tzuyu said without even glancing at her. Sana just nodded and walked towards the other room adjacent to the previous one.

Sana kept clutching her chest feeling her rapid heart that didn't even bother to stop at anytime. She then walked towards the window and took a peek of the view. The night in Switzerland sure is relaxing, sighed.

'Ugh, I still couldn't believe something happened to us. We're not even a couple!' She felt her cheeks getting warmer by the thought of Tzuyu hands roaming around her body. Sana's skin crawl remembering every touch and squeeze the younger one do, and now she's getting turned on again.

'Bad thoughts! Bad thoughts! Go away!' Sana shakes her head hoping it will disappear but no, her mind wasn't even cooperating.

"I'll just take a shower." She mumbled and headed of the bathroom.
.
.
.
After changing into her pyjamas, she saw Tzuyu working on her laptop on the bed. She can't help but stare at the concentrated latter.

'She's really beautiful even with her serious face on.'

Sana didn't noticed that she was already standing in front of the taller girl who looked up to her with a confused stare.

"Is there something wrong, Sana?"

Sana snapped and realized she was already standing across Tzuyu.

"N-No!" Shaking her head. "I was just curious on what you are doing." Her cheeks started to stain red.

Tzuyu nodded and hummed. "I was just checking the status of one of our hospitals here and the sales of the other company branch as well." She then looked up from her laptop. "We're gonna visit it tomorrow then by afternoon, we're gonna travel to France."

Sana was shocked. Did she just heard they were going to France?

"Where?" Sana repeated to make sure.

"France by the afternoon, so start packing—"

"Kyaaaaah!!"

Sana literally jumped on Tzuyu who was taken aback and was able to support herself with her arms. Tzuyu chuckled.

"Ah, that was your dream place I almost forgot."

Sana was so happy that she doesn't care about anything right now, all she wanted to do is hug the girl.

"Better pack up again, 'coz by the time we will leave here we will not coming back. We're bringing our luggage with us.

Sana jumped off like a kid and ran to her room. Tzuyu shook her head out of Sana cute reaction.

ו•••••••••••×

By nine in the morning, both reached the company branch the Chou's owned. As they were passing by, workers greeted them politely. Tzuyu smiled back at them while Sana, she felt so out of place. She just kept her head low while smiling shyly to those who greeted her.

'This is so awkward.'

As they reached the office, Tzuyu instructed Sana to just wait and she'll be back. Sana then saw Tzuyu walking to another room.