SaTzu Ch.20

(Sana's Side)

Nine in the morning when Sana, Tzuyu and the rest of G-7 reached the late Minatozaki residence.

Sana swallowed after seeing her parent's home.

'So this is our house.' She thought as she carefully examine every nook and cranny of the frontyard.

The house was a two-storey building, had a large front lawn where a rusty hancock can be seen under an old tree. The grasses grew fairly high above the knee, and the house is still well-built despite of inhabitance for years.

Sana felt a tap on her shoulder, when she looked sideways Tzuyu was smiling down on her and encouraging her to open it herself.

With steady footsteps, heels ticking across series of flat stepping stones towards the house. She then slipped the key slowly twisting it to unlock.

Click!

It opened. Tirning the knob slowly with nervousness, Tzuyu held her hand to ease her tension.

"Let's go." Tzuyu smiled before pushing the door wide open.

The house was a bit gloomy yet it's lively in visuals since the sunshine can freely enter inside. They noticed there were a lot of windows.

Her parents must be a fresh-air-freaks. She giggled at her thoughts, even her-she even got that from them.

"Let's go upstairs, Sana." Tzuyu said as she was pulled towards the stairs. They then saw three doors, Tzuyu inspected it one by one while Sana was waiting for her.

"It's here," Tzuyu beckoned at the second door. "That must be your room and the other is the guest room."

Sana nodded and proceed to enter when the taller girl opened the door for her.

The room was exceptionally large, with a kingsize bed and only a sofa and a study table at the corner.

"Maybe it's in here." Tzuyu said as she opened the drawer beside the bed. "Ah, it is!"

Sana quickly peeked beside her and the latter revealed a photo album. Tzuyu handed it to her before sitting on the bed slowly.

When they opened it, Sana felt teary as she saw their family picture. A picture of her when she was five while her dad carried her on his shoulder, her mom then is beside her dad taking the selca with big grin on their faces.

Her tears slip, and Tzuyu's thumb was there wiping it away. The taller girl kissed her temple.

"Let's bring that all together." Tzuyu said making Sana shot a surprised look. "Well, so that you can have something to remember."

Sana launch herself to Tzuyu and enganged in a long chaste kiss. As she pulled away, the latter grinned and patted her head.

"Thank you, Tzuyu-ah."

Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "Anything for you."

Suddenly, a phone ring. Tzuyu pulled it out to see the caller.

"It's dad," Pressing the answer button, she the brought it to her ear. "Hello, dad?  . . . Is that so. Okay, I'll be there in two hours."

When the call ended, Tzuyu looked at Sana sadly. "Sana, dad wants me to check something in the company at Tokyo right now. There's a problem."

The squirrel smiled and shakes her head. "It's okay, Tzuyu-ah."

"I'll try to finish it before lunch so that I can eat with you, 'kay?"

Sana nodded.

"I'll leave some of my guards to you," She then pressed the earpiece. "Nayeonnie, I'll be going to the company now. Come with me, bring Dahyun and Jeongyeon with you. The rest will guard Sana."