The Awakening

Today is November 24, 2017; there's nothing special about it, but to one 17 year old today marks the day he can embark on a journey of power today he can leave the only town he ever know to make mistakes,control a power he would get today , and find friends.
Jake has just woken up he put on an all plain red t-shirt , red sweat pants ,and all red converse.

"Hey mom can you conjure me some chocolate chip pancakes"
Jake asked

Chocolate chip pancakes are jakes favorite food ever like he would eat it everyday if he could  his mom is a conjurer she can conjure anything out of thin air. Jake loves his mom's power. If he could he'd choose that power for himself but he knows he cant so he just wishes he could. As Ally (jake's mom) conjures his pancakes white crystals  flow from Ally's right hand to the kitchen counter and as they touch the kitchen counter they start to form a plate then one pancake then another and another  until there were 6 chocolate pancakes stacked on each other with strawberry syrup and powdered sugar . Ally called for jakes' older sister cara "cara cara come down stairs for some pancakes"
Cara appears in a flash of purple smoke . She's a teleaporter she can travel anywhere other planets , inside someones mind and she can take people with her. Cara is 5'10 tall with flaming red hair and dark red eyes. She is a kind-hearted sweet person who goes out of her way to help people she is protective of Jake because she knows that he can be over trusting at times. "Yes mom i'm here ,but I'm not hungry " voice Cara. Cara rarely ever eats to my knowledge she said she eats in her room, but I don't know if she's telling the truth or not then Cara vanishes in a puff of purple smoke and it's just me and Mom there Mom slides the stack of pancakes over to me and I start eating she comes over with her favorite giant white and black spoon she doesn't like Forks because one time she poked her arm trying to really get into a piece of chocolate cake and so ever since she never ever uses forks. One time we went to Olive Garden and she used her hands to eat her shrimp Alfredo because she would not touch a fork.
"Mom, dad tried to call me ,but i wouldn't anwser." Jake voiced
"That low down dirty mother * * * should have had the decency to come and visit instead of calling he left us we didn't leave him so if you wants to talk to any of you. You or your sister and he's not face-to-face with you don't answer his call better yet block his phone number from your phone cuz he don't pay this bill I pay the bills !!!!!!!!"
"If you say so mama i'll do it now "
Jake pulled out his phone went to his father's number and blocked it he also made sure that the phone did not notify him if his father tried to call. Suddenly Jake felt this surge of energy his eyes flashed red and the plate his pancakes were on shattered his mother knew then that his gift had arrived . Jake was reliving the day his father walked out on him, his mother ,and his sister Jake was only 13 years old when their father left and he had to be the man of the house. When the memories subsided back into the back of Jake's mind Jake woke up out of his his remembering state he seen that the plate his pancakes were on shattered he asked his mom what happened and she said " you have received your gift son and you know what it is your gift is the gift of magic"  Cara came down from where she was in a flash of smoke because she heard the shattering of plates she asked what happened and they told her that Jake's gift finally arrived she was so happy that she was teleporting from the kitchen up to her room and  to the bathroom and back.  cara then grabbed hold of her mom and Jake's hands and teleported them to the beach. The beach was beautiful with palm trees and clear waters they would spend the day there and see if Jake can control his powers.

Jake and his sister were trying to get jakes' power to come out and then jake felt another surge of energy then he passed out

(In jakes dream )
When jacks' eyes open he was in a beautiful palace the walls were  intricately designed with beautiful golden statues of the 12 great gods silver gold marble floors carved symbols in the walls. Jake  understood where he was he was in the hall of gods. 12 giant  32 story golden  chairs were lined up behind a giant pit of Fire then twelve 46 story giant people walked in and sat down on those beautiful golden chairs the one in the middle (Luxzar god of magic )once he sat down he stood right back up which Jake thought was weird because why would you sit down and just stand right back up but he didn't say anything. That middle God started speaking in his big deep booming voice that echoed in this great golden Hall "Jake you are the newest witch I  have created okay you are special and you are amazing and when you come out of this dream you will have all the knowledge of magic you will know that you're destined for great things and you will have a second power that because you have magic you have that second power the 11 gods and I wish you the greatest luck on your journey and Jake when you need help say my name Luxzar three times and i will appear. See you on the flip side goodbye. "
Jake was about to turn around  and leave until Luxzar said "wait Jake i have a gift for you ,your mom, and your sister "
Suddenly three beautiful gold and silver necklaces appeared one with a beautiful dragon eye ruby center . One with a purple tornado charm. And the last one with a beautiful white crystal Center.
(End of jakes dream )
Jake woke up from his dream in a gigantic tent his sister and mother were sitting next to him talking to each other and they realize that he was up and they asked him what happened he used his powers his eyes turned red and they immediately knew what had happened he handed over the gifts that the gods had bestowed upon them and they love them. Cara loved her purple tornado charm and Ally loved her white crystal necklace they knew that they were going to have a beautiful beautiful life blessed by the Gods.

   That day they spent their time at the beach . Jake learned that he doesn't have to say anything to do magic