NEW TRAINEE

Today is November 31st 2017 Jake, CJ, Cara, King, and Ally walked through the forest toward Umber town. Where Jake will train Cj. King and Ally will go on a all day picnic and Cara will go shopping .
It was 12:25am and they made it to umber town. THE secound they made it to the town they split in to their groups and left

 THE secound they made it to the town they split in to their groups and left

Jake and Cj went right. Ally and King went left. Cara went foward and disappeared with a puff of smoke. Jake flashed his eyes to create a door to the dimension he created earlier this month. Once in side the dimension jake told Cj to concentrate on the energy she feels when she uses her magic she did , but it took some time until she got it. Cj with one last try she created water duel swords

Jake noticed that Cjs' eyes stayed blue as she used her wepons so he wondered if all he needed to stop her was to blind her so he called Cara on her amulet to ask her to blind Cj she agreed if jake would do some thing for her

Jake noticed that Cjs' eyes stayed blue as she used her wepons so he wondered if all he needed to stop her was to blind her so he called Cara on her amulet to ask her to blind Cj she agreed if jake would do some thing for her. She asked him to conjure her a everlasting sacheal full of gold pieces. Once jake did that Cara blinded Cj. Jake told Cj that she has to use her magic to sense where he was she did as told,but she wasn't as fast as with the swords,but quick enough to attack jake twice before he could conjure his swords then it was a fairly uneven match because Jake mastered the art of sword play three days ago. Cj was a fast learner just like Jake. Jake called to Cara and she unblinded Cj and disappeared with a puff of smoke. Cj and Jake went back to fighting they were so fast that all used team wear blue and red lights flashing across the battlefield. Once they were tired and beaten they walk out of the dimension into the real world. Travelling back to Umber town Jake and Cj heard rustling in the bushes. All of a sudden five 6 feet ninja looking people surrounded them not letting them move. One of the larger ninja looking people asked what powers they had being candor they told them the truth said that they both had magic and that Jake also had lightning powers and CJ had water powers. Jake seen the trepidation in their eyes so he called upon the creatures of the night the Bears, the Wolves, the Tigers, The owls the rats any creature that could do damage and had them attack the ninja people the two ninjas that were left Jake and Cara pulled out their swords in attacked flipping over each other checking car sliced and diced the ninjas Jade cut off their legs or Cara cut off their arms Jake went for the eyes while Cara went for the head no matter what they the ninjas never laid a hand on them once all five ninjas where Dad the creatures disbanded and Jake and CJ finally walked into the Center of Umber town and walked into a tavern to see Cara and Ally with King enjoying a meal of cornish hens, steamed rice, corn, steamed broccoli, a tomato soup with a chalice of Ale for Ally. Jake and Cj walked up to the four and told them everything from contoling creatures of the forest 2 easily cutting down the 6-feet ninjas. Jake Cara and CJ all ordered a round ale non-alcoholic a kid beverage to make them feel like they're drinking it's full of sugar and it tastes like a strawberry shortcake Frozen. They spent the day there laughing.