Second power released

Today is november 27th,2017
Jake has just woken up and he is using his magic to create and change things first he changes his clothes from all red pajamas to an red and gold sweat suit

He  changes the colors of his sheets and comforter into red planets and stars then he create a beautiful red and green coat for his mom it was beautiful it had golden stripes on the arms and it came with a green purse with red interior. When Jake walk down stairs his mom was already in the kitchen so it was the perfect time to give his mom  her gift. If you couldn't tell already it's Ali's birthday today and her favorite color and Jake's favorite and second favorite color is red and green. Cara came down from her room and realized that she forgot her mom's birthday so she hurried up and ran back upstairs once in her room she teleported to her mom's favorite store Jewlery to go and bought the most expensive ring they had. it was golden with a red ruby and on the side of the Ring was carved I love you. Cara had been saving up all the money she can get to buy this present. Cara teleported back to her room ran downstairs and gave the present she just bought to her mom Ally couldn't believe how thoughtful her son and daughter were to remember her birthday and had given  her such great presents . She ran upstairs put on the coat and purse and put the ring cara gave her on her left middle finger. She came down strairs and showed off her presents. Jake then had an idea he told his mom and his sister to hand him the necklaces that the gods had given them they gave him the necklaces and he put them all together he thought about connecting them so the wearers could  contact each other. The necklaces were  Charmed to be able to contact one another whenever they need to talk. Jake went up to his room and tried the spell out he put the pendant dragon eye to his mouth and said " hello can you hear me"
Cara and Ally said at the same time "yeah we can hear you "
Jake came downstairs because he sees someone coming from his window the doorbell rang and Jake opens the door to find his father standing there the person who left him, his sister ,and their mother. Jake yelled "what the hell are you doing here you stupid mother * * *" he slamed the door. Jake had forgot that his father's power was disappear reappear where he can make something disappear and make it reappear wherever he wanted it to be jake hated his father so much that he would kill him. Anger boiled up inside jake so much so that he couldn't control it sparks started to fly from jakes' hands the spark gather in his hands then fired out of his hands and shot a  football sided hole in his father  heart . Once the Sparks subsided Jake freaked out he never wanted to kill anybody he didn't know he could I mean he knew his magic could do whatever he wanted to do but he didn't know he could conjure up a giant lightning storm in his hands and shoot it out and disintegrate somebody's heart. Jake freaked out really bad he ran upstairs got in his room lock the door he was going to run away that night he created him a red and gold suitcase or should I say suitcases and packed everything he owned he would leave he came out of his room and told his mom and sister that he's leaving he didn't want them to get in trouble for his emotions. Jake's eyes flashed red in his father's body his father's blood disappeared it was no Trace that his father ever was there. Jake grabbed his suitcases and walked out the door before he can get very far his mom and sister told him that they would leave with him they ran upstairs pack all their stuff and came right back and once they met Jake at the end of the driveway of their house. Jake's eyes flashed red and their house was gone  . And with that there was no Trace that anyone had ever lived there. Jake ,his mom ,and his sister we're gone and they would never return to that town tide City. It was now 8 p.m. once they made it to the fourth town over it only took that long because Cara needed rest breaks along the way her power wasn't strong enough to just jump long distance. The three found a Tavern style Hotel they got a room with two beds and they slept through the night. The next morning Jake woke up first worked on using his magic and his lightning powers he now was able to fully control his magic, but he couldn't master using his powers without using anger to fuel it. After training he used his magic to  create a extravagant breakfast with waffles, eggs, bacon, chocolate milk, strawberry milk, coffee, grape juice, apple juice, orange juice ,deep dish pizza, grits, rice, steak, chicken, biscuits, and tacos. He really created a brunch. Cara was the second to wake up. Once she saw food she sprinted over to it. jakes'  eyes flashed red and Cara was frozen in place. Then Caras' eyes turned completely purple and she was inside jakes' mind. Caras'eyes onlt turn purple when she travels to someones mind.
Cara started to miss with Jakes' mind looking through his secrets. She found out that jake had a secret  girlfriend  when he was 15 and in 10th grade. Before jake pushed her out of his mind, but Cara messed with jakes' eyes before she got kicked out. Jake was blind until Ally woke up and made them undo what they had done Jake could see and Cara could move. Ally took a shower and once she got dressed. They ate the brunch Jake had made. It was now 10:25am they finished eating brunch at 1'o clock. Then Jake and Cara trained to hon their powers to summon wepons jake created  lighting swords. He called them light and shadow .

Cara created a soul teleaporting axe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Cara created a soul teleaporting axe.
Double edge diamond incrusted  blade.

Then Jake and Cara spent the day fighting  each other in a dimension jake created

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then Jake and Cara spent the day fighting  each other in a dimension jake created. Where no one could get hurt . While they trained Ally watched from across the dimension with binoculars.

For the rest of the day they fought until they fell asleep

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

For the rest of the day they fought until they fell asleep .