THE Gift

Today is December 4 2017. The day starts out like any other Jake, Cara, King, and Ally are walking through the last part of umbertown and heading towards New Beach City they've been hearing stories that the  goddess Rose (goddess of the sea) was giving out a magic ring that can give you guidance with her daughter trapped inside the ring for a reason that she said we didn't  need to know. All we need to do to get the ring was pick the right Stone out of a pile of 1225 stones. They made it to New Beach City and went directly to the site where the stones and Rose was supposed to be. See no one thought that the goddess of the sea would actually be at the contest but as soon as Jake was 10 miles away from the site he could sense the Godlike energy resonating from the beach see the stones for the contest were brought in from thousands of thousands of miles away from New beach cities Beach by the current controlled by Rose. 10 minutes later there only 5 miles away from the beach and Jake passed out. Once Jake was completely passed out Rose came to talk to him she said that Jake needs to  use his power of lightning and Magic to find the stone in which he needed to succeed and get the gift of guidance Rose disappeared a few seconds later and Jake came to. Jake kept the conversation him and Rose had to himself. They were now at the beach .5 miles away from the trench they could already see Rose and the giant trench of stones walking up to Rose She winked at him signaling that the dream he had was him and Rose communicating. Thousands of thousands of people went really fast cuz it wasn't hard you pick a stone shorts while she says yay or nay it was really quick really fast paced then it was Jake Stern remember what Rose said in his dream and he did that he summoned down a lightning strike to lower his choices. Then used his magic to pick the right one now the stones War all grey but they had markings on it like one is fire, ice, wind ,water, and  Earth but they all get copied the magic takes away the gray coloring of the stone and bears out a white stone which says Sea.  Rose jumped out of her water formed throne and glided on a wave to Jake she reached into the water and out popped a all red and silver Ruby ring with waves in gold beautifully and intricately made. As soon as the ring touched Jake fingers stretched to Jake's ring size which is like 6 - 7. That was it Rose dissappered into the sea and the thousands of people dispersed from the beach. Once every body there for the ring left jakes' eyes flashed red and the door to his dimension  materialized two feet away from him. He moved toward the door and opened it walked in and was flooded by water. Jake didn't know what was happening until his eyes flashed red and he turned into a mermaid man and seen that rose in all her sea God glory with a coral crown, sighs (the wepon) in her hands. She stood up from where she was sitting and began to speak she said " Jake, hello me and the other gods have chosen to only met you here when a god comes here their element or domain will shine here okay nothing i say can be repeated past this point. Jake my daughter can not be more than 5 hours outside of the Ring if so she will be weak and she would disappear from the mortal world. The ring cannot fall into the wrong hands if so all the knowledge of the Gods would be given to a villain.  the ring cannot be taken off of your finger like you won't be able to take it off it is God magically stuck to your finger no amount of magic unless you're me or Luxzar can take off that ring." 
"Okay" jake said.
"Oh and jake the person in your ring is the goddess of spirits. She knows all and sees all "
Rose left with the tide and jake walked out of  His dimension. Jake was moved from the beach to a beach house two miles up the beach when jake came out of his dimension and Cara asked him what happened while he was in his that Dimension because she noticed that he was completely wet, soaked like he drowned and came back to life. Jake explained what happened while Ally conjured up six burritos. We ate untill 8pm went to sleep at 11. While sleep Cara had a dream where Zarok (God of fire) asked her if she would like to be his assassin which means that she would hunt down and kill enemies of the fire god. After a long silence Cara agrees. Before she wakes up Zarok grabs both of her arms and chants " cimpress Solaire" three times and says she could tell any one her title and that the markings that will form up her arm is the home of her familiar. All she has to do to summon her familiar is to call her name Elena and that Elena will grow in age as Cara does. Cara woke up at noon with a fever and then realized what was happening  she called out Elena's name and she appeared  without being asked  Elena remove the heat that cause the fever. While Elena was inside of  Cara's body.  Cara would be impenetrable  towards fire , but only Elena could wield fire out of the two. Jake and King were the next to walk in  to see  Cara  and Elena  talking .  Not knowing  that Jake was there at Elena  continued  to explain the rule of familiars .  Rule one was you are magically unable to lie to your familiar  and vice versa .  when they realized that Jake and King were standing right behind them Cara started to explain everything how in Her Dream The god of Fire ask her to be his assassin and how that she would have to hunt down and kill enemies of his. How to help her in her missions he gave her Elena as a familiar and how Elena lived in the tattoos on Cara's arms. Once done explaining Jake called to the goddess of spirits Annabeth he said come to me and giving me guidance. Annabeth appeared and spoke these words " all you have to say is Annabeth and I will appear ok my mom told you everything already right".
Jake answered yes." That day they trained bonded and became a complete family they were at home with each other by the end of the day and they liked it that way.