The goddess of death's sword

Today is December 23rd, 2017 8o'clock in the morning
The beast assassins just got word that the goddess of death's sword is on earth and warlords are after it Cara, Jake, Lesley,and Kairee were sent to retrieve it and shatter the blade. So no one can ever use it. Last the gods knew was that the sword was in deadthnata city. when the assassins got to deadthnata city they heard a scream and felt a soul destroyed which sent a shiver down their spines. Rushing to where they heard the scream they didnt make it in time for them to catch the killer, but they seen the sight of the victim. A women stabbed to death in her own home
In a hoodie and jeans.

 A women stabbed to death in her own home In a hoodie and jeans

when the team got to the crime scene. the sheriff and deputy already examined the crime scene and filled us in on what happened in detail. The sheriff is clairvoyant [psychic] he also told us that the next killing is on Phoenix Avenue at 1235 East 130th Street the next day. so they left the crime scene to fine something to eat and to train because they know that the wielder of deaths sword had to be at least 1% god/goddess. Once they found a tavern and ate a feast Jake conjured a door to Tramadol and they all stepped in paired off. Jake with Cj ,the twins together the familiars fought together in one giant brawl. After five hours of fighting Jake beat Cj with a shadow lighting attack. Lesley beat kairee with a water tornado. Plus the familiars were tied. Then they mirrored Ally and King to see what was up and Ally informed them that King never forgot the aging song and kept growing until he was eighteen in a few weeks. He wants to join the group and meet his family. Cara went to get King while the others made a plan around Kings power. Luring the murderer to them then taking the weapon to the gods.

Once Cara and king got back we told them the plan. The next day the plan started early they went to a empty plain King started singing.

Come little children, I'll take thee away; Into a land of enchantment... Come little children, the time's come to play; Here, in my garden of magic.

[Doesn't actually lure kids]

king song this four times then this guy appeared in an all black jump suit

we immediately knew he was the murderer when he pulled the death sword from behind him and ran toward us

Jake summoned his duel blades and went against the mad man until jake cut of  mad man's arm at the shoulder

Jake summoned his duel blades and went against the mad man until jake cut of mad man's arm at the shoulder. He picked up the death sword and chopped off the guy's head there was a blast of black energy and Jake felt the madman's soul being destroyed.
He called to "Death come forth from where thee dwell take back what once was yours" with a flash the sword was gone and the group went to a hotel and slept until the next day.