Chapter 1 - Dead?Am I now?

Wendy's POV

11 days.

It's been exactly 11 days since Minako and Natsu d-died.We still haven't buried them, because they are demons and Minako's soul is supposed to replace mine and Natsu… I honestly have no idea what will happen to him.I mean, I know that futago no akuma's soul is gonna replace the other twin's soul, but since both him and Zentaro are demons… I don't even know...

Anyway, the point is that after the battle, Killua cleaned Minako's wounds and healed her injuries the best he could and hasn't left her side since.

He hasn't eaten, drank water, bathed or slept in all these 11 days.Oh who am I kidding, all he has done was sit beside their bed that he set her on, waiting for her to wake up.

Gon and I tried several times to snap him out of it, but he didn't as much as looked at us or spoke, just looked at my sister's lifeless body with tears streaming down his face.

Looking at him was painful.
The thought of him loving her so so much makes me wanna review her from dead even more.

He looks nearly as pale and lifeless as her.In fact, the only thing that lets us know he is still alive is a fresh tear drop falling down his face every time we look at him.

??? POV

Nothing.

I saw nothing.
I heard nothing.
I felt nothing.
And I knew nothing.

Everything that surrounded me was black.

"Hello?Where am I?"I asked the empty room.

No respond.

"Is there anyone here?"nothing yet again.

"I am Hattori Minako, daughter of Hattori Hirokazu and Aiko and I demand an answer right now!"I yelled with all my might to hear a chuckle from the shadows.
"You really think I don't know who you are?"that deep voice said before a guy with hair like mine stepped into the light.
"YOU!YOU KILLED THEM!YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!!"I yelled as I charged at him.
"I didn't kill them all.I killed mother and father who wanted you dead.I killed Aniki who thought he killed me years ago"he answered all too calm.
"What are you talking about?!They were my parents, our parents!How could you kill them?!"I yelled again, standing right in front of him.
"Minako, Minako, so so young, so so naive.They wanted the both of us dead!They never loved us, not even oni-chan!He is the one they hired to kill us!"he yelled at me, losing his cool as his eyes turned bright red.

Ask for me, I couldn't move.
"T-they wanted m-m-me...dead?"I asked in a weak voice.His eyes softened and turned a dark shade of brown.He pulled me into a hug as I cried and sobbed.
"Shhh, it will be fine, I know oni-chan loved us both, he never wanted to kill either of us.
Ask for mother and father, they really did hate us, but still didn't have the guts to try killing demons, instead they waited till Natsu turned bloodthirsty and killed me.
Father tried making him kill you, but Aniki refused, saying he won't make the same mistake twice, to which father said he would kill you himself.I was spying on them and when I heard this, I decided to kill our parents and put Natsu in a death state for you to not become bloodthirsty.
You know the rest yourself.
I wanted you to kill me so that I won't be able to harm anyone else because unlike Natsu, I did become bloodthirsty and since you were the one I trusted the most, you had to be the one to kill me.
Anyway, you are here now cause your body died and your soul, no matter how evil it is, refuses to replace Wendy's"he said rocking me left and right.

"Why is that, ni-san?"I asked looking at him.
"*chuckle* I have no idea.Maybe Wendy is a demon as well?I don't know…in any case, we need to find a way of making your body functional again.
If we don't do it fast, that boyfriend of yours might die"he said looking at me.

And that gave me a reason to live again.

"For Killua, I must wake up, I have to, I just...have to do it"I mumbled, closing my eyes.
"Um, Minako, you're already doing it, you're fading"he said.I opened my eyes to see him and Natsu, next to each other, both smiling.I couldn't help but cry and hug them both.

"I-i'll really m-miss you oni-chan, ni-san"I said looking up at them with a sad smile.
"Don't do anything stupid"ni-san started.
"We don't wanna see you here anytime soon"oni-chan continued.
"You will always be in your head if you need us"Zentaro kissed my forehead.
"And don't ever forget, we will always love you and Wendy as well"Natsu finished, messing my hair up for the last time.
"I love you to Natsu, Zentaro"I said before a bright light blinded me and everything became white.