Chapter 7 - The End

Quick A/N: this whole chapter is in Minako's POV unless I say otherwise!

1 year time skip

I lied in the big bed, clutching my stomach tightly in pain when the door was cracked open.

"Hey Mina-chan, how ar-"Killua started but was cut off as a shoe flew over his head.

"Well that wasn't nice"he pouted, dusting himself off as he walked in and closed the door.

"What's wrong?"he asked, looking me up and down before noticing my tearful face. In a flash, he was right next to me, his arms wrapped tightly around my body as he pulled me closer, kissing my tears away. I looked up to his eyes to find them filled with concern.

"If I did something wrong, just say so, I'll do anything to fix it, just please don't cry"he whispered, hugging me tighter, making me sigh as I hugged him back.

"You are the best person I could ever ask for"I mumbled as I started slipping into a sleep.

"You're the one I try so hard for"he replied, burying his face into my hair. And just like that, I fell asleep, safe in his arms once again.

A 2 year time skip

"KILLUA!!!"I yelled, running as fast as I could right now. You see, my dear boyfriend decided to prank me AGAIN by turning off the hot water in the middle of my shower! What the hell's wrong with him?! I mean, I still love him and all, but he's been acting so strange lately as if he's planning something…

"Grampa Usui, have you se- "I started as I walked into the living room where my grandpa usually sits to find the room completely dark. Flipping the switch on, I turned around to see all the lights concentrated in one spot. There, in that one spot, stood Killua in a suit, his back turned to me.

"Killua! What the hell do you think yo-"I was cut off as he turned around and just started talking.

"Minako, the first time I saw you, I knew you were special, just not how much. Now, I know for sure that you are the most beautiful girl on the both: inside and outside"he smiled.

"Oh thank you, but I'm st-"I tried getting a word in, but he took out the hand that was behind his back all this time, revealing a small black box and successfully shutting me up.

"We have been together through thick and thin, through peace and war and I nearly lost you countless times, but I wanna put an end to that. What I'm saying is"he took my hand in his free one, getting on one knee and opening the small box, where the most beautiful ring of all times sat in all of it's glory.

"Marry me"he gulped, waiting in anticipation for my answer. Tears streamed down my face as I tugged his hand upwards, unable to voice my answer. He got up, looking right into my eyes. I smiled, crying more as I jumped and hugged him tightly.

"Is that a yes?"he asked, a little confused. I pulled away and nodded my head about about a hundred times. He grinned real big, wrapping his arms around my waist before spinning me around. A few seconds later, when we both started getting dizzy, he placed me down, slipping the small ring onto my finger.

"It suits you perfectly"he voiced, kissing my cheek. Then, out of nowhere, the sound of clapping interrupted the comfortable silence. Turning around, I saw Wendy, Grandpa, Leorio, Kurapika ( who joined us about a year ago ) and Gon all standing a few meters behind us. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as I turned to see Killua's face as red as mine if not redder. I immediately buried my face in his chest as he buried his into my neck.

A few months later

I bit my lip nervously, staring at the sight. There, in the mirror, was something I thought I'd never see: myself in a withe dress.

"Come on Minako, it's your big day, it's gonna be fine"my twin reassured as she gave me the light colored bouquet.

"I don't know twinny, what if I mess up? What if I trip and fall? What if Kil-"I started ranting but was stopped as she covered my mouth with her hand.

"Hey, it's okay, you don't have to be nervous. There, at the end of the hall, the love of your life is waiting for you and no one else"she smiled, patting my back slightly.

"Now go in there and be the beautiful girl I know you are"she finished, turning around and going in to stand beside Gon. Yes, that's right, my twin sister and my best friend is my maid of honor while her cheery fiance is Killua's best man and I wouldn't have it any other way. Taking a deep breath in, I nodded at the big doors.

"Lets do this"I mumbled, pushing the doors open and walking in.

Yet another time skip

"Killua!"I stumbled into the kitchen breathlessly. There, at the kitchen table, sat my husband with my sister and his best friend aka my brother in-law.

"Minako! Are you alright?"he panicked, rushing to my side immediately. I grinned up at him, showing him the small stick in my hand. He looked at me with a puzzled face before studying the object a little closer and then fainting.

"What's up with him?"Wendy questioned as he jumped up and squealed with excitement.

"Hey Gon, guess what? I'm gonna be a dad!"he cheered, turning to his best friend. Wendy's eyes nearly popped out of her skull as she looked at me and I nodded with a smile.

'OUR LITTLE MINAKO IS PREGNANT!!!' both Natsu and Zentaro cried as they hugged each other.

"I'm gonna be an aunt!"Wendy exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

Again, a few months later

"AHHHHH!!!"I screamed with great pain as I clutched ( more like crushed ) Killua's hand. Then, all of a sudden, the pain disappeared and my screams became silent to be replaced by baby's cries.

"Congrats, you have twins, a boy and a girl"Wendy spoke with a smile. I looked at Killua with excitement.

'And he fainted again' my brothers commented, not the least bit bothered by all the blood that pooled around me.

5 years later

I silently cried into my husband's shoulder as we stood by, watching my now dead grandpa's body being buried.

"W-we're so sorry mommy!"the twins cried as they hugged my legs, feeling guilty of what they have done.

"I-it's for the b-b-b-best"I stuttered, hugging them both.

"But I still feel b-b-bad!"Akari looked up at me with her brown eyes, her snow white hair now red at the very tips. Akito nodded, his sapphire blue eyes filled with more tears as the wind carried his red locks. Smiling, I kissed both of their foreheads.

"That means that he's death wasn't pointless"I spoke, relieved that even if they will have to carry the heavy thought of killing their grand grandfather for the rest of their lives, they at least won't have to kill someone ever again.

And that would be it my fellow readers, the end of Minako's story! I'm sorry to end it so soon, especially since I really didn't expect for it to have over 5 views, but guess all things have to end at some point! Well, maybe see you in some of my other stories annnd

You are the best,
Don't let others get you down,
Stay awesome,
Love you all,
~Maja-chan