Chapter 2 - Twinny

Minako's POV

I pried my eyes open to see dark blue eyes that I adore so much being empty and pained.

"Killua-kun?"I asked in a rather weak voice.Who could blame me?I was dead a second ago for goodness sake!
But, he didn't move.

"Killua?"I asked a bit louder.
Still nothing.I sat up right to look better at his face but before I got a chance to do so, I was tackled to the bed, Killua's head on my stomach.

He looked up at me with waterfalls streaming down his face.Putting his head in the crook of my neck, he sobbed softly.

"I t-t-thought I lost y-y-you"he choked out, hugging me closer.I hugged back as I rubbed circles on his back, trying to calm him down.
"Shhh, I'm here now and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon, kay?"I said as he lifted his head so that I could see his eyes.They were so full of pain and sorrow.

Knowing I caused this much pain to him, I burst in tears.
"What did I do now?I'm sorry I'm so so sorry for whatever I did to you, please don't cry!I just got you back and I already made you cry!"Killua panicked as he got off of me and put me on his lap, hugging me closer.

I couldn't help laughing at his sudden mood change.
"H-hey!Don't laugh!I was worried sick you baka!"he yelled as he slightly glared at me and turned around with a pout.

"I-I'm sorry for making you worried"I laughed as I kissed his cheek.
He was still looking away, pouting like a little kid.

"Come on Killua, don't be mad at me~"I sang as I looked at him.
He was still looking anywhere but at me.What a stubborn boyfriend I have.

I fake choked out a sob, catching his attention before fake crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!"he panicked again, looking at me.I laughed at his reaction, he pouted and all over again for about an hour.

"So, are we just gonna sit here and play the track all over again for the rest of our lives or are we actually gonna do something?"I laughed out as he pouted for who knows which time.

He turned around with an evil smirk and before I could ask what he was thinking of, he kissed me on the lips and held me closer.

⚠️Warning!
⚠️Here comes a make out session!⚠️
⚠️If you are under age or and don't feel like reading this part! ⚠️
⚠️Just skip it!⚠️
⚠️You have been warned!

I put my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.He put his arms around my waist and pried my lips open, sneaking his tongue inside.
Lying me with my back on the bed, he moved his hands all over my body, stopping when his right hand was next to my head and left on my neck.Leaving wet kisses all over my jaw line and neck, he covered my mouth with his hand and held my neck with the other one.He sucked on my sweet spot and left a hickey on it.Admiring his work, he removed his hand from my mouth.
( this was my first time writing something like this so I'm sorry if it sucks! )
I moved my hand over my neck to feel a bite mark on it.Standing up, I looked at it in the mirror to see a hickey.Blushing madly, I turned around to slam into Killua.

"How am I supposed to hide this?!"I whisper-yelled, pointing at the mark on my neck.
"Why would I know?"he smirked.
"Hmirtjcsfvkgsrvbusg!"I mumbled irritatedly stomping to my dresser.Taking out a turtle neck shirt, I pushed Killua out and changed.

Killua's POV

Two minutes after I was rudely pushed outside, the door opened revealing Minako in a plain black turtle neck shirt.I frowned at the sight of her hiding the hickey I made.

"Come on, if we don't tell Wendy you became a zombie soon, she will kill me"I said pulling her with me to the living room.

"What do you think we should do about Killua?"we heard Gon ask Wendy.
"I don't know, we already tried so many ways of snapping him out of his stare-at-Minako-untill-she-comes-back-to-life stare that I have no idea what would work"she sighed.
"I would be fine if she came back to life"I said stepping into the light.
"Killua?Is that really you?Did you finally snap out of it?"Gon stood up in shock.
"Yeah, kinda"I said as I moved Minako who used to stand behind me.
"Tada!"I yelled, pointing at my girlfriend with jazz hands.Wendy burst into tears and ran to her sister, hugging her as if they would never see each other again.

Minako's POV

"It's okay twinny, I'm here"I used the nickname I gave her when we were 3 as I rubbed circles on her back, letting her cry on my shoulder.

"I-I thought I'd never see you again"she cried.
"Don't be silly, I could never leave my big sister alone, could I now?"I smiled as she looked at me with a bright smile.

Boys, on the other hand, looked really shocked.
"Somethin' wrong?"I asked confused by their reactions.
"You are the younger one?!"they both yelled at the same time.
"Yeah and what about it?"we said together.
"Why do you call her twinny if you are younger?That sounds like more of a nickname the older would give the younger"Gon stated.
"Cause I called her that since we were 3.We didn't really know which was the older one back then.It kinda got stuck and even when we found out she was older, we didn't really care"I said casually.