Chapter 5 - Allu-chan

Minako's POV

Killua and I woke up early this morning and left as soon as possible, making sure to leave a note so that the others wouldn't worry.

"So, ready to go?"I looked up at Killua.
"Yeah, I'm all fired up now!"I grinned.

'Hey, that's my catch phrase!' Natsu screamed in my mind.
'Um, Oni-chan, you are aware we are dead, right?' Zentaro sweat dropped.
'Yes I am well aware!' Oni-chan yelled again and I bet they would've went back and forth like this for hours if I didn't block them out.

Time skip to Kukuroo mountain
Killua's POV

As soon as we reached the testing gates, Minako's hair turned completely red, her eyes icy blue.

"One question, what the hell do you do so that your hair and eyes change color, since its pretty obvious you are doing it on purpose"I asked, grabbing her arm just tight enough to stop her.
"Use gyo on your eyes"she calmly answered.Doing as told, I closed my eyes and reopened them to see her focusing her aura into her eyes as well as her hair.

"Using gyo for me means turning back the parts of my body that changed once I became bloodthirsty. I usually don't do so that certain people don't recognize me but for the situations like this one I do"she explained, not failing to notice the confusion on my face.
Shaking my head, I stepped aside.

"Ladies first"I said, too lazy too open the gate. She sighed, walking past me and to it. She pushed the first 4 sets of doors with such little effort my jaw hung open.

"Well?You coming or not?"she questioned, holding the gate open with one hand as the janitor passed by, turning around to look at her only to faint right on the spot. Not giving her a chance to freak anyone else out with her demonic strength, I followed her inside.

Time skip brought to you by chocobots!
Minako's POV

Ringing the doorbell, we stood outside the big wooden door for a few seconds before a tall man with glasses opened them, his eyes growing in size as soon as he saw us.

"Young master Killua, miss Hattori"he said, obviously surprised to see us.
"Let us in Gotoh and lead us to father while you're at it"Killua ordered, walking in with me right behind him.
"Your wish is my command"the man bowed before closing the door and leading the way.

Not long after, we came to a stop in front of what I assumed was Silva's room.
"Master Silva should be in here"the butler spoke, turning to us and bowing once again before disappearing. Killua rose his hand but before he could knock, the door opened revealing Illumi.

"Oh, little brother, Hattori-hime, what brings you here?"he tilted his head to the side, using the annoying nickname all the other assassin families knew me by ever since I was 5.
Why hime?Because even if by 3 minutes, I was the youngest child, automatically meaning I was 'the princess'.

"None of your business, now get out of our way"my mate spoke through gritted teeth, pushing past the brother he despised and into the dark room. I followed right behind, not wanting to be left alone with the tall guy. He may be one of the creepiest people I have ever met but he is just as strong as Silva if not stronger.

As we walked in, I looked around with caution, not failing to spot all the weird things that hung from the ceiling with slime rolling off of them and dripping to the floor.
Resisting the strong urge to puke, I teared my gaze away from the disgusting objects and focused on the white haired man that stood up from his seated position from in front of us. He looked pretty big, since he was 6'5" or 6'6" and I was about 5'4". ( like seriously, I am really 5'4" )