Chapter 3 - Back

??? POV

"Ding-ding!"the doorbell rang as I stood in front of the dark door.
"Coming!"an unknown voice yelled from the inside and after hearing a few things getting knocked over, the door opened revealing a short girl with dark blue hair tied up in 2 long pigtails.

"Hello, how can I help you?"she asked with a polite smile.
"I am a friend of Gon's.He told me to come to this adress"my words seemed to make her realize something since her eyes widened a bit before she moved to the side.

"Please come on in!I'm Wendy!Gon told me you were coming, please make yourself at home while I go get him"without another word, she ran up the stairs and disappeared.
"Huh.She is just like him.Too polite for her own good"I murmured to myself as I sat on the couch, waiting for Wendy to return.

Gon's POV

"Gon!Your friend is her-"Wendy ran before freezing at the door frame.I was in our bedroom in the middle of putting my shirt on when she came.Her gaze was secured on me as blood leaked out of her nose, her face completely red.

"Oh my god!Are you ok?"I asked, forgetting about the shirt and running to her side.
"Y-y-yeah.Your friend is downstairs, waiting for you"she stuttered, looking at the floor.
"Oh right!Could you go get Killua and Minako?He would be mind blown to see them!"I yelled, getting my shirt and flying out of the room but not before kissing her forehead gently.

Minako's POV

'Ugh!I hate mornings!I hate them I hate them I hate them!!!'I angrily taught, still trying to untangle my hair.
'Ok, we get it Minako, you hate mornings, now could you please be quite?'Zentaro politely asked.
'What he meant was shut your trash'Natsu said more rudely.What a nice family I have, don't I?Speaking of the devil, here comes Wendy.
"Minako, Killua!Someone is downstairs and wants to see you"she panted, her hands resting on her knees.
"Thanks Wendy.We'll be there as soon as I manage to wake up this fellow"I pointed at Killua who is snoring on the bed.She nodded and walked out.

15 painful minutes later

"But why me?"
"Cause Wendy said someone wants to see us now get up"
"But I don't wanna!"
"Come on Minako, you can go back to sleep later, get up"he said, pulling my arm without a success of getting me up.

How did this even happen?Well, while waiting for Killua to get dressed, I somehow ended up in the bed and now am too lazy to get up.

"I'll give you a piggy back, just get the hell up"he whined, already irritated with my sleeping habits.I lazily got up and sat on his back as he carried me downstairs.

"Good morning ev- Old man?!When did you get here?!"Killua yelled all of a sudden.
"For the last time, I'm a teenager!"an annoyed voice that I know all too well spoke as I lifted my head off of Killua's shoulder to see...

"Leorio!"I yelled, jumping off of Killua's back and tackling my friend in a death grip.
"N-nice to see y-you to Minako"he spoke weakly.
"Um, not to ruin the moment, but I think you are choking him"Wendy giggled as I let go of Leorio and help him up.

"So, how's the life been since we last saw you?"Killua asked after we all settled down.
"Well, life's been great!I've become a doctor, stayed in contact with Gon over there and met up with Kurapika a few times.He wanted to apologize to you Minako but was afraid you would crush him if he came with me"Leorio calmly spoke, carefully picking words that he knew wouldn't make me go crazy and kill him on the spot.I nodded in understanding.

"Now, I wanna know what has been going on with you!"he yelled, excitedly rubbing his hands together.
After I explained all the evil not so evil brother thing, me disappearing, then appearing again, then dying and finally coming back to life, he seemed pretty amused.
"Wow, so let me get this straight:
1.Minako never lost her siblings;
2.She's a demon;
3.You had another brother all along who was killed by your other brother in the past but was somehow alive;
4.Minako ran away;
5.You guys found her after 4 years;
6.Your brothers fought and the one that you grew up with was killed.
7.Minako went all demon like on the other one and killed him;
8.She was killed in the process and came back to life a few days ago;
That all?"Leorio listed off, looking at us to which we nodded.

"Ok, now, I found a piece of information on Hattori family in an old book"he said getting a dusty piece of paper out of his bag.
"This is the family tree of your family that somehow scratches the names of those who have died"he stated, dragging his finger over the tree on the paper that had a red line over every few words.

Hattori Wendy
Hattori Minako

Read the only words that did not have a red line covering them.Or so I thought.

"Hey, who is this guy?"Gon asked, pointing at another 2 words that were not covered in red.

Hattori Usui

"Seems like he is your grandfather, your mother's father"Killua calmly said pointing at the faint line connecting his name to our mother's.
"Well, seems like a new journey to me. Leorio, wanna join?"standing up I pointed at the man.
"Hell yeah!"he yelled, fist bumping the air.

And that where our new journey starts.