Chapter 4 - The Search Has Began

Minako's POV

"So, how do we find the old man?"Leorio questioned as we climbed off the volcano, a huge backpack on each of our backs.

"I've got nothing.Wendy, maybe you?"Gon looked at my twin.

"Nope.Minako, any ideas?"she spoke politely, nearly tripping over her own feet.

"Nah ah.Hey, what ya thinking about?"I asked, waving my hand in front of Killua's face.After a few silent seconds, he finally seemed to snap out of it.

"Maybe we go to Republic of Padokea and search for clues in the library?"I knew he was making an excuse but I just went along with it.

"That's a start.Lets go to the airport!"Gon cheered as my face fell.

Several hours later
3rd POV

"Attention please, as you can see from the window, we just landed, please plug your seat belt out and calmly exit the plane, thank you very much"the plane lady spoke through the speakers, causing most of the people inside to stand up or gather their belongings.Thou, that was not the case with a weird group of 4 looking to be in their teen years and a middle aged male.

"You hear that Minako?The flight is over, which means you can get out"a white haired boy spoke as he rubbed a weird haired girl's back, who looked ready to throw up once again.

"Really?"she whispered, her throat sore.

"Really!"a blue haired girl cheered, rising from the seat in front of them.

As if having a new energy source, the brunet jumped up and quickly took her bag, pushing her way outside.

"I'M FINALLY FREE!!!"is what her friends heard as they tried running after her.

Killua's POV

"Hah!Got ya!"I cheered as I hugged Minako around her shoulders and picked her off her feet.

"Please put me down!"she cried as she clung to my body for dear life.

"You're hopeless"I sighed as the gang arrived.

"Alright, here's the plan.I put Minako down, we all go and check into the hotel before going to the library.Everyone got it?"I spoke, earning a nod from each of my friends as I set my girlfriend on her feet.

Time skip to that night

I entered our room to see Minako sulking in the corner.She has been like this ever since we came back from the library.The reason?We found no clue, but I wasn't counting on it anyway and I know she knows it.

"Hey Mina, come on, if you stop sulking I may tell you my plan"I said poking her back.She turned around with a smile before blushing all over.

Giving her a puzzled look, I gazed down to see I had only my boxers on, water dripping down my body every now and then since I just came out of the shower.

"Really?"I sighed, slightly irritated.Looking at her again, I saw drool drip down the corner of her mouth.

"You've gotta be kidding!"I threw my head back, picking my perverted girl up and setting her on the double bed before pulling my pants on.

"Better?"I turned around, looking at her as she snapped out of her pervy mode.

"Lots.Now, whats your real plan, I've been dying to know!"she excitedly tapped the bed.

"Alright, alright.So, all the people in my family are assassins and I couldn't possibly care less about them"I paused, smirking at her as she nodded her head.

"Actually, there's an exception, my younger sister Alluka"I continued, causing her eyes to light up with curiosity.

"She is possessed by a creature called Nanika that kills whoever declines 4 of Alluka's wishes, the reason my father locked her away.Also, Nanika can grant wishes"I finished, making her frown.

"Poor little Alluka, we have to save her!"she said, making me smile.

"Alright, we are going tomorrow morning so go get some sleep"I said, lying back on the bed.She nodded before lying down and snuggling in my side.

"Night Mina"I spoke, hugging her close.

"Night Snowy, I *yawns* love you"she buried her face into it, making me blush bright red.

"C-c-could you r-repeat that?I d-d-don't think I-I heard you r-right"I stuttered, looking down at her.Looking up, she giggled lightly as she smiled.Coming near my face, she pressed her forehead to mine, her arms resting around my neck as mine rested on her waist, our lips inches apart.

"I love you, Killua"she whispered, a warm smile growing on my face.

"I love you too, Minako"I said and not able to resist any longer, I leaned in, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

About 40 seconds later, I pulled away, both of our faces bright red and breaths hitching.

"Um... that sure was eventful... we should probably go to sleep.Night"she said making me nod maniacally before she buried her face in my chest.A few silent seconds later, darkness overcame me and I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

Hey hey hey! Sorry I've been gone for a while, going to school's a real bummer.Anywho, I hope you enjoyed it and see you all next chapter!

You are the best,
Don't let others get you down,
Stay awesome,
Love you all,
~Maja-chan