~The Club~

So this book is goona be focused on Vmin and how they met and all that good shit. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
3rd person (taehyung focus)

Taehyung layed on his bed staring at the ceiling hoping that he might think of something to do. Nothing. He flipped over to his side and let out a deep sigh. "Maybe I'll just text Hoseok." He feels around on his desk until he feels the ice cold screen of his phone. He groaned from the cold but ignored it anyway.

He layed on his back holding his phone above his head. Harshly pressing on Hoseok's contact. He sighed not knowing what to type.

Taetae: hey bro whatsup
Hoesuck: not much. Just texting you and watching some Disney movies. Wbu?
Taetae: eh. Not much just bored out of my fucking mind.
Hoesuck: why dont you scroll through instagram like you're always doing?
Hoesuck: go make some new friends dude. Im like ur only friend.
Read 1:38 pm.

Taehyung sighed at the last message he recieved. He thought about what Hoseok said and decided that sounded like a good idea. He rolled to his side once more, clicking his home button then lightly tapping on the Instagram app on his homescreen. He swiped until he got to the search bar, where he spent all of his time. He thought up a random word and typed it into the bar. Nothing.

He then got a sudden text. "Finally" he mumbled, gently tapping on the notification.

Joonie: hey dude. Im bored wanna go get a drink?

He was never a really big fan of Namjoon but it was his only option. He had literally no excuse, so he responded.

Taetae: okay. Sure, why not
Joonie: alright. I'll pick you up in ten

Taehyung sighed at the fact that he had to get up. But he did rip himself from his bed after three minutes of contemplation. At that moment he was wearing only boxers so he made his way to his woredrobe. Groaning at lack of clean clothes, he grabbed a white shirt and black sweatpants. He cautiously slipped his half dirty clothes on.

He looked in the mirror not realizing he took the ripped shirt he used to wear for work

He looked in the mirror not realizing he took the ripped shirt he used to wear for work. "Oh well" he whispered, tugging at the hem of his oversized shirt. He jumped at the sudden sound of a loud car horn in his ear. "Holy shit hyung." He rushed out the door and made sure to lock it behind him.
He jumped into the small car that Namjoon was driving. "Hey dude." He waved, not making eye contact. "Wasn't that your work shirt?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and hoffed a quiet oh fuck off. Namjoon ignired Taehyung's remark and drove away from the small home in front of them.

~ Magical Time Skip~

They arrived at the club filled with people and walked towards the front door of this club. As they entered, a loud bell chimed. The loud sound made Taehyung jump, but Namjoon sighed at Taehyung's reaction. "Don't be such a baby
Taehyung-ah"

As Namjoon finally found two open stools at the bar, Taehyung was still in awe at how huge that club was. "Earth to Teahyung!" Namjoon shouted, due to music blarring and people talking all around them. "What?" He yelled back. "I have to pee. Go sit down. I should be right back!"

As Namjoon had been gone for 25 minutes now, Taehyung has atleast 15 shots in his system. He is completely drunk. Not aware of anything going on around him. He is giggling for no reason and can't even stand.

As Taehyung rests his head on the bar, a small figure crept up behind him. Taehyung was faced the empty seat next to him. The stranger poked at Taehyung, but he never responded, just weird cute giggles. The stranger takes this as an opportunity to sit next to the boy. "Hey pretty boy" the stranger coos into the other's ear. His eyes flutter open as he stutters out a "hello" and lifts his hand to the other's head and strokes his hair. "Lift your head pretty boy" the stranger coos. Taehyung does as he's told and lifts his head from the bar table.

"H-hi. I'm T-taehyung" he slurs. "Nice to meet you Taehyung. Im Jimin." Taehyung is barely keeping his eyes open, but he still has his sloppy smile spread across his face. "How are you holding up Taehyungie?" Jimin speaks softly. "I-Im good. I j-just have n-no where to s-stay." Taehyung manages to choke out.

Jimin felt sorry and aroused by the cute messy haired boy. "Wanna stay with me pretty boy?" Jimin spoke up. Taehyung nodded vigorously. He attempted to stand but fell into Jimin's arms. "S-sorry J-jiminie" he mumbled into Jimin's chest. "It's okay Taehyungie." Jimin whispered back, hugging Taehyung to his chest. "C-call me Tae." He mumbled into Jimin's shoulder. "Okay... Tae"