~ Our Love Is True ~

Hey. This is gonna be some fluffy ass shit so try not to cry. Alrighty mate. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

Taehyung was taken back by the sudden pain in his cheek. "Yah!" Hoseok suddenly yelled. Jimin just gave him a deathly glare. Taehyung shook his head at Hoseok and blocked him from going at Jimin. "I'll be fine." He gave a warm smile towards Hoseok. " We do have to go though." Hoseok said, only focusing on Taehyung. He just nodded and faced Hoseok fully. "You go I'll be right there sweety." He winked as Hoseok turned and walked away from the situation.

As Hoseok left, a smerk grew onto Jimin's face. "So I don't want do anything now. I just wanted to get Hoseok outta here. Oh I also wanna tell you to meet me in front of Ouran high at 12:45 tomorrow afternoon."

As Taehyung headed home he could feel the tears fall down his face. "What is he gonna do to me?" He thought to himself. He just hoped that he wouldn't have to go through the whole "I have sex with you because I'm angry and I have to get it out some how" thing. But he didn't think that Jimin would have sex with him without permission. I mean he is a porn star. It's kinda his job to ask people to have sex with him.

Taehyung was so zoned out that he almost passed his apartment. "TAEHYUNG!" He jumped at the familiar voice. He melted into a warm smile when he saw that he was looking at Hoseok. "Uh. Taehyung? Where are you going?" Hoseok asked as he made his way to Taehyung. "Sorry. I just zoned out a little bit." Hoseok laughed as he walked Taehyung to his house. "It's totally fine. But how'd it go with your slut friend?" Hoseok questioned. Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued into his house. "It went fine. He just said sorry for h-hacking us and t-that he wouldn't bother us again." Taehyung remembered that Jimin wanted to keep their meeting tomorrow a secret. So he had to lie his way out of explaining what really happened.

"Taehyung-ah, you wanna just stay at your place tonight? Im exhausted." Hoseok said with a slight yawn. " Yea okay. We can stay here." Taehyung opened the door to his bedroom and plopped down on his bed. He let out a deep sigh and looked up at Hoseok. "Are you gonna need clothes?" Taehyung questioned the older. "Uh, yea, if that's okay with you baby" he smiled scratching the back of his neck. "Alright. Sit down and I'll get you and I some clothes for the night." He flashed his signature box smile and went on his way.

" He flashed his signature box smile and went on his way

"Jesus christ. He's so fucking adorable." Hoseok whispered to himself. "What was that sweety?" Taehyung stood in the doorway looking at Hoseok with a sly smile. "Oh, uh, n-nothing. I s-said nothing." Hoseok replied turning a deep shade of red. "Oh. Well, okay then." He said as he tossed Hoseok his clothes.

"Ya know I actually heard you." Taehyung stated as he slipped his shirt off. "W-what?" "I heard what you said." Hoseok looked down and stared at his feet for a while until Taehyung spoke up. "It was cute. You're cute baby." Hoseok just stared at Taehyung with the cutest smile you could ever imagine. He mumbled a quiet thank you abd went back to getting dressed.

"Hey. I think I'm gonna go change in your bathroon Tae." Taehyung just nodded slightly and continued getting his pants on. As Hoseok left Taehyung jumped on his bed and started to think. He just wanted to know what Jimin wanted.

Taetae: hey Jiminie.
Jiminie hyung: hi
Taetae: I'm bored. Wyd?
Jiminie hyung: nothing much. I'm just excited for tomorrow.

As Taehyung read that, he started to sweat heavily. "Why me" he whispered to himself.

Taetae: why do you want me so badly?
Jiminie hyung: who said I wanted you?
Read 10:37 pm.

He sighed looking at the time. "Hoseok you almost done?" He yelled to the bathroom. "Wow. No need to be so loud." Hoseok said walking into the room. He crawled into bed and gave Taehyung a quick peck on his cheek before laying his head on the younger's shoulder. "Who were you texting?" Hoseok says looking at Taehyung's now blank phone screen. "Oh. N-no one. Just J-Jungkook." He spat out a little to suspiciously. Hoseok rolled his eyes and went back to grabbing the TV remote.

"What should we watch Taehyungie?" Hoseok asked turning towards Taehyung. He shrugged, knowing that they would just fall asleep right away anyways." I don't care. Anything works." Taehyung layed down fully as Hoseok clicked something random and layed down with Taehyung.