Chapter 1

Katsumi's Pov

I went with my teacher to my new class. Today is my first day at Raimon after I moved from Kidokawa. When the teacher walked into the classroom everyone went silent.

"We have a new student in the class." The teacher said.

I heard whispers:

"Again?"

"Another new student?"

I ignored these whispers.

"I hope you will be nice to her." The teacher said. "Introduce yourself." The teacher said to me.

"Watashi wa Hanako Katsumi. (I'm Hanako Katsumi.)" I said. "I moved from Kidokawa Seishuu."

"Kidokawa? Why are you here then?" I heard a boy said and I could tell he was annoyed.

I looked at the boy, who said that, coldly.

"Family problems." I replied.

He looked at me. Then he shut up.

"Does anyone have any questions that aren't mean?" The teacher asked.

A boy with brown hair and metallic blue eyes put his hand up. The teacher nodded at him. 

"Do you play soccer?" He asked 

S-soccer... Not this.

"Iie. (No.)" I said.

He nodded sadly. 

"Does anyone have any more questions?" The teacher asked.

No one put their hands up. 

"Then Hanako-chan, sit in the free chair by the window." The teacher said.

I nodded and sat down in the chair.

*Time Skip*

The lessons are over. I started to walk home. Suddenly my phone rang. I took the phone out of my bag and looked at it. When I saw who it was, I rejected the call.

"Watch out!" I heard.

I looked around. A ball was coming at me. I don't know why, but I kicked the ball. The ball was surrounded by fire. Then the ball went into the goal.

Alex's Pov

I looked at the ball that was in the goal. Sangoku-senpai picked up the ball as everyone looked at the girl. She understood what she did. She ran away. Everyone was confused.

"Who was she and what was that?" Sangoku-senpai asked as he looked at the ball.

I just noticed that the ball was lightly burned.

"It was Hanako Katsumi. She was moved to our school today, but she said she couldn't play soccer." Aoi said.

"Hanako Katsumi?" Midori-senpai asked suprised.

"Midori-senpai, you know her?" Tenma asked.

"My cousin went with her to elementary school. Katsumi played soccer and everyone called her Flame Striker V2." Midori-senpai said.

"Flame Striker V2? The first Flame Striker was Gouenji Shuuya... Is she related to him?" I said to myself.

*Time Skip*

I was walking with Nii-san home. Suddenly someone collided with me. I didn't fall, but the person who collided with me, fell to the ground. It was Katsumi.

"Daijōbu desu ka? (Are you okay?)" I asked.

"Hai. (Yes.)" She said.

I helped her up.