Chapter 6

Katsumi's Pov

After I left the hospital, I started listening to music through my headphones. I decided to go for a walk. I hope Tenma won't tell anyone about my parents. I sighed. I went to my favorite place. The Steel Tower. I leaned against the railing and listening to the music, I began to look at the city. Suddenly I felt something wet fall on my head. I looked up. It started to rain. Not this...  I hid my phone and headphones. Then I started running as fast as I could to Shuuya-nii's house. However, I knew it would take some time, because his home is a bit far away. I sighed. I'm going to get a cold. However, after a few minutes of running, I saw the riverbank. I can hide under the bridge! I ran under bridge. I think I have some bad luck lately.

Alex's Pov

I sat outside my house under shelter. I was kicked out of the house by my father. I don't know what to do now. I sighed as I shivered. I heard footsteps. I paled as I hugged my knees.

 "Alex, calm down. It's me." I heard.

It was Nii-san.

"N-nii-s-san..." I said as I looked up shivering.

Nii-san picked me up.

"We will go through the back door. Father doesn't know I opened it." Nii-san said.

I laid close to Nii-san freezing. Nii-san used the back door to enter the house. Then he carried me to my room. I kept shivering as I laid close to him.

"Alex, can you change into warm pajamas?" Nii-san asked me.

I nodded.

"C-can you leave for a bit?" I asked.

Nii-san nodded and left the room. I changed into my pajamas. Nii-san knocked on the door after a while.

"Come in." I said quietly.

Nii-san walked in. He had thick blankets with him. I smiled.

"Did father notice?" I asked.

"Iie. (No.)" Nii-san replied.

I nodded. Nii-san covered me with blankets.

"Arigato. (Thank you.)" I said.

"You have nothing to thank me for. You are my sister." Nii-san said.

I smiled a little more.

"But I wanted to." I said.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Nii-san asked.

"If you want to." I replied.

Nii-san laid next to me and hugged me.

Katsumi's Pov

I saw Shuuya-nii's car pull up near the pitch. I sighed in relief. He was quick here. I quickly got in.

"I hope you didn't catch a cold." Shuuya-nii said as he started to drive.

"Calm down. I won't catch a cold." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Who do you have such a personality after?" Shuuya-nii sighed.

"You." I replied.

Shuuya-nii sighed once again. I sneezed suddenly.

"You got a cold."

I groaned then I sneezed again. After a few minutes we made it home. When we walked in, I sneezed again.

"You should go to bed." Shuuya-nii said.

I nodded and went to my room. I changed clothes. I lay down on the bed and covered myself. The match is in a few days. I hope I will recover.

*Time Skip*

I stayed home.

"Go to sleep. Maybe then you will feel better." Yuuka-nee said after Shuuya-nii left the home.

I nodded and laid down on my bed. Yuuka-nee left my room. Then I closed my eyes.

*Time Skip*

Alex's Pov

I was in the school. Fortunately, I didn't catch a cold after my father threw me out of the house for a while. I shivered.  I prefer not to remember it. I rubbed my arm. It hurts...  Someone then touched my arm. I hissed in pain then turned around. I saw Kirino. I paled.

"Alex, are you okay?" Kirino asked me.

"H-Hai! (Y-Yes!)" I replied.

"Are you sure? You are a little pale. " Kirino said worried.

I nodded.

"If something happens, then know that you can always tell me everything." Kirino said.

"A-Arigato" I said smiling 

"Let's go to training." Kirino said.

I nodded slowly. We walked to the club room. I slowly followed. Kirino stopped and turned to me.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Kirino asked me. "I can pick you up and take you to the club room."

I blushed.

"I'm fine." I said.

We started to go to the club room again. After a while we made it. We walked inside. Everyone but Katsumi was inside. I walked to the locker room and changed into a soccer kit. I sighed as I looked at my bruises. A soccer kit partially covered my bruises. I know I was going to be asked why I have them. I can say that I trained after I came back home and that's why I have these bruises. But I know they won't believe me. I left the locker room. Everyone looked at me. Maybe they will ignore the questions about my bruises? But I was wrong. After a while I heard a lot of questions about my bruises. I looked away.

"Leave Alex alone. This is her business." Nii-san said.

No one listened to him.

"Stop! Alex will tell us if she wants!" Endou-kantoku said.

Everyone listened to him.

"Is everyone here?" Endou-kantoku asked.

"Iie. (No.) Katsumi isn't."

"I got a phone call this morning. Katsumi won't be here for a few days. She got a cold." Endou-kantoku explained.

Everyone nodded.