Chapter 2

Alex's Pov

Me, Tenma, Aoi, Shinsuke, Tsurugi and Katsumi sat down. We looked at Katsumi.

"As you know, I am Gouenji Shuuya's cousin." Katsumi said. "He taught me to play soccer. He was my idol. I admired him. But everything changed a year ago." Katsumi sighed.

"Changed? How?" Tenma asked. 

"When I was 7 years old, I didn't see Shuuya-nii often. He left for Germany. But a year ago I learned that it was a lie." Katsumi said. "The truth was that Shuuya-nii joined Fifth Sector."

Everyone's eyes widened. I was shocked. I tried to think who he might be in Fifth Sector. I was shocked when I knew who he was. 

"He betrayed soccer and me." Katsumi said. "I stopped playing soccer because soccer reminded me of Shuuya-nii."

Katsumi...

"Katsumi, you can't forget about soccer, right?" Aoi asked.

"I can't." Katsumi said sighing.

I looked at Tsurugi. He guessed who Gouenji-san was as well.

"So why don't you start playing soccer again?" Tsurugi asked crossing his arms. "Show your cousin what real soccer is."

Katsumi's Pov

"So why don't you start playing soccer again?" Tsurugi asked crossing his arms. "Show your cousin what real soccer is."

I looked at him shocked. I never thought about that.

"Maybe it's time for me to return to soccer." I said quietly.

Tenma heard and smiled happily.

"That's great! I can't wait to play soccer with you!" Tenma said.

Tenma is so energetic and a little childish... I remembered something. My parents have a night shift in the hospital and I have to bring them food.

"Then see you tomorrow." I said.

"Your leaving?" Tenma asked.

"My parents have a night shift in the hospital." I said. "I have to bring food to them."

I took my backpack and the ball.

"Bye." I said and walked away.

I returned to my house. When I walked in, I saw one of my butlers, Yariko Ken, in the hallway.

"Welcome back home, Miss Katsumi." He said. "Dinner for your parents is in the dining room."

I thanked him and walked to that room. I saw some maids there.

"Hello, Miss Katsumi." They said.

"Hello." I said.

I took dinner for my parents. I needed to change. I walked to my room. I changed into my casual outfit. I left the house and went to the hospital where my parents worked. When I reached the hospital I walked to the receptionist.

"I'm looking for my parents: Dr. Hanako Mai and Hanako Ogai." I said.

"They are on the 2nd floor, in the doctor's office. Room number 200." The receptionist said.

I nodded and walked to the room. After a while I was in front of the door of the room. I knocked on the door. Someone opened the door. It was my Otō-san (dad). He opened the door and let me in without saying anything. I noticed my Okā-san (mom) was in the room as well. She didn't look at me. I felt a pang in my heart. But I didn't show that I was sad.