Chapter 5

Katsumi's Pov

Everyone went their own way after we came back from the match. I was walking the streets with my hands in my pockets. I saw a florist. I went in and bought flowers for my parents's hospital room. Then I went to the hospital, to the room in which my parents were staying. I walked in. They were still unconscious. I put the flowers in a vase that stood on one of the nightstands. I then sighed.

"Wake up, please." I whispered, and then I left the room.

When I left, I almost collided with a boy who was in a wheelchair. He looked similar to Tsurugi.

"Gomennasai. (I'm so sorry.)" I said.

"It's fine." The boy said. "Are you a new teammate of Kyousuke, Hanako Katsumi?" The boy asked.

"Hai. (Yes.) You are his brother, right?" I said.

"Hai. (Yes.) Watashi wa Tsurugi Yuuichi. (I'm Tsurugi Yuuichi.)" He said.

"Nice to meet you, Yuuichi-san." I said.

He smiled.

"Are you Hanako Ogai and Hanako Mai's daughter, doctors from this hospital?" Yuuichi asked.

I nodded slowly.

"Hai. (Yes.) Unfortunately... They are indisposed at this moment." I said and looked at the sign on the door of the room where my parents were.

Yuuichi-san looked there as well. He was shocked.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know something had happened to them." He said. "If I can know what happened to them?"

"When I got home. I found them bleeding on the floor. In the hospital, it turned out that someone shot them." I replied.

Yuuichi-san was even more shocked.

"I'm very sorry to hear that." Yuuichi-san said.

I smiled sadly.

"Forgive me Yuuichi-san, but I have to go. And I have a request. Please, don't tell your brother about my parents." I said.

He nodded.

"I won't."

"Arigatō. (Thank you.) Sayōnara, Yuuichi-san. (Goodbye, Yuuichi-san)." I said.

"Sayōnara. (Goodbye.)"

I left the hospital and headed to Shuuya-nii's house. After a while I got there. I walked in.

"Welcome back, Katsumi." Yuuka-nee said.

I smiled.

"Hi, Yuuka-nee." I said. "When will Shuuya-nii come back?"

"Later." Yuuka-nee replied.

I nodded.

*Time Skip*

I came with Tenma, Alex, Aoi, Shinsuke, Kariya and Tsurugi to the club. I noticed a boy with bluish-purple hair. Alex did as well. Does he want to join the club?

"Who that?" Tenma asked.

"I'm Hikaru and I want to join the club!" The boy said.

"I see." Haruna-san said. "What is your second name?"

Hikaru looked around nervously.

"K-kageyama. Kageyama Hikaru." He said after a while.

My eyes widened. N-nani? (W-what?) Everyone was confused but I noticed Alex was also shocked. Haruna-san dropped her clipboard.