Chapter 4

Katsumi's Pov

"I understand." I said.

"Sit down." Shuuya-nii said. 

I sat down. He sat down next to me.

"A few years ago, I discovered Fifth Sector that controls soccer. The man who founded Fifth Sector was looking for his deputy. I changed my name to Ishido Shuuji to be able to become the Holy Emperor and to begin a Revolution from the inside." Shuuya-nii said.

I was shocked. It's unbelievable... How could I think that Shuuya-nii betrayed me and soccer? I hugged him tightly. 

"Gomen. (I'm sorry.)" I said. "I'm sorry that I thought you betrayed me and soccer."

"It's okay." Shuuya-nii said.

I smiled. I am glad that everything has been clarified. I remembered that I have a match tomorrow. I have to go home.

"I have to go. I have a match tomorrow." I said.

"I will take you home." Shuuya-nii said.

I nodded. Me and Shuuya-nii made it to his car. He started to drive towards my home. I was looking out of the window. I sighed.

"Something is still bothering you, right?" Shuuya-nii asked.

I nodded.

"What?" Shuuya-nii asked me.

"I wonder if my parents will remember that they have a daughter." I said.

"They just don't understand certain things." Shuuya-nii said.

"Love and understanding." I said under my breath.

"During the absence of your parents, you can live with me and Yuuka." Shuuya-nii said.

I smiled.

"Arigatō. (Thank you.)" I said.

Shuuya-nii smiled. After a while, we were at my house. I opened the car door.

"See you, Katsumi. And good luck in tomorrow's match." Shuuya-nii said.

I smiled and walked inside my house. Then I froze. Oh my God... I fell on my knees. Shuuya-nii got out of the car and walked to me. My parents were lying on the floor unconscious. They were bleeding. Shuuya-nii's eyes widened. He quickly called an ambulance and gently picked me up. I kept looking at my parents. I love them even though they don't care about me.

"Katsumi look away please." Shuuya-nii said quietly and softly.

I slowly looked away.

"Arigatō. (Thank you.)" He said as we heard sirens.

I laid close to him. Finally... The doctors took my parents to the hospital. What happened to them?

*Time Skip*

I was sitting with Shuuya-nii in his car. I was looking down. Why did this have to happen? My parents are in a coma now. No one knows when they will wake up. W-why? Why them? As long as they stay in the hospital, I will live with Shuuya-nii and Yuuka-nee. I can't forget about the sight of my unconscious and bleeding parents. Shuuya-nii noticed.

"I can't forget this what I saw. What if they never wake up?" I said.

"They will." Shuuya-nii said.

I hope.

*Time Skip*

Shuuya-nii drove me near the school. Then I started to go to school alone. After 3 minutes I got there. I saw there: Endou-kantoku, Kidou-kantoku, Haruna-san, Tsurugi, Alex, Shindou-senpai, Kirino-senpai, Sangoku-senpai, Kurama-senpai, Ichino-senpai and Aoyama-senpai. I can't show my emotions. I walked to them.