Chapter Five

Family Dinner
-------------------------------------------------------

You look at the grand mansion, what a view!
Not only it has a nice garden frontyard, it also has a maze made with bushes in the backyard.

Itachi was very serious. You look at him and then look at the mansion.

"Be cool, don't make a fuss." Itachi said. "And don't talk until you are spoken to."

You nod.

The doors were opened for you and Itachi. You walk with him inside the mansion.
Everything is grand and the interior is very beautiful and expensive-looking.

"My boy!" A woman's voice echoes.

She rushes over Itachi and hugs him.

"How have you been?" She said.

"I am alright, mother." Itachi said.

Itachi's mother looks over to you and the happiness on her face was disturbed.

"And who you might be?" She said with a cheerful voice and dazzling smile.

"I am (Y/N)." You said and bowed slightly.

"Ah." The mother looked satisfied with your answer. "I am Uchiha Mikoto."

"She's my-" Itachi was interrupted. "Lover." Mikoto said. "I guessed it."

"Well!" Mikoto said. "Come on in!"

Itachi held your hand and you walked with him inside the hallway.

You follow Mikoto to the dining room and see the family. Five men and one woman (Mikoto).
They all look at you.

"This is Itachi's partner, (Y/N)." Mikoto introduces you to the family.

"Brother!" A man said.

"Sasuke." Itachi said and immediately went to him and greeted him by rubbing his hair.

"You messed my hair, bro..." Sasuke fixing his hair.

Itachi smiles and looks at you.

"Come here." He said while extending his hand.

He pulls the chair for you to sit in... What a gentleman!

"My sons..." A man at the head of the chair said. "I believe it has been a very long time since you saw each other... But... your cousins and uncles also didn't see you for a very long time..."

"Fugaku..." A man with curly hair said. "Shall we discuss 'this' on the table?"

"No, Kagami, let your son, Shisui, tell Itachi after dinner." Fugaku said.

"We should not break the 'No business on the dinner table' rule." A man said.

"Uncle Obito..." Sasuke said.

"Well," Shisui said, "We all are here, might as well listen to Itachi's girlfriend's story."

"Pardon?" You said.

"How did you two meet?" Shisui said.

"Ahm..." You look at Itachi and then to Shisui. "Well... We met in-"

"The office." Itachi said.

"Ohh," Shisui said, "I bet you couldn't keep the monster in you tamed, Itachi!"

Shisui giggles on his own not funny joke.

"I mean I don't blame you," Shisui said, "(Y/N) is an attractive person."

"Shisui." Itachi raises his tone.

"Boys!" Fugaku yells.

The dinner took place, everyone was talking about their progress in life and what they purchased and their hobbies and now it's almost time to leave.
As you fetched your coat from the butler, Mikoto approaches you.

"(Y/N)..." Mikoto said. "We should speak with each other more often."

"Sure, Miss Mikoto." You said.

You both exchanged numbers.

Itachi is at the bathroom taking a break, he adjusts his tie and leaves the bathroom but bumps into someone.

"Sorry..." Itachi said then looks at the person he bumped into. "Shisui!"

"Itachi!" Shisui said. "I have to speak to you urgently."

"Speak." Itachi said.

"Your father permitted me to work in the company as a director." Shisui said. "But I don't know for how long."

"Where is the contract?" Itachi asked.

"That's why I am saying this to you, idiot." Shisui said. "The contract should be provided by you."

"Come in tomorrow," Itachi said, "I'll get you the contract by then."

"Sure, any time." Shisui said.

"Have you seen Sasuke?" Itachi said.

"He left already..." Shisui said.

"Oh..." Itachi said. "See you tomorrow then."

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Shisui leaves.

Itachi sighs and goes up to you.

"Let's leave." Itachi said as he drags you by your arm.

... To be continued...