Chapter Fourteen

Who's The Third Wheel?
————————————————————————

Itachi looks at you with laser beaming eyes.

"W-what?" You asked.

He then looks away and walks away swiftly.

????

"Itachi!" You yelled. "Did I do something wrong?"

He was satisfied by your calling and turned around to face you.

"Come here." He commanded.

You walk to him and stood in front of him.

He grabs your face and forces you to pout your lips. He kisses them.

"Ok, now I forgive you." He said.

He walked inside the bungalow while you just stood in the beach stunned.

It's sunset and you're eating a light snack while watching the beautiful view. Itachi is on his laptop working because of an upcoming banquet next week.

DING DONG

You and Itachi look at each other.

"Who might that be?!" You said.

No one is in this island, except some maids and butlers that Itachi brought... But they wouldn't dare come without Itachi's call.

You open the door to see Shisui shirtless and a sunglasses on his head.

"Hello!" Shisui bursts in their private bubble.

Itachi closed his laptop with force and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" Itachi said coldly. "You're supposed to look after the banquet."

"Relax, cousin." Shisui said as he jumped on their bed. "I finished everything!"

"I'm here to take a break with you guys!" Shisui said. "You're not the only ones who need an island getaway!"

You suddenly remembered that hickey Shisui gave you and blush.

Itachi saw your reaction and his expression went cold. The hot tropical weather in the room suddenly became cold and frost ice.

"Shisui." Itachi said as his icy tone pierced Shisui's ears.

"H-hm?" Shisui stuttered.

"Go to the other villa." Itachi said.

"Why? You're all awake!" Shisui said. "It's better if we were all together!"

Itachi looks at Shisui then suddenly approached you. He grabbed your wrist, the snacks in your hands fall on the floor.

"H-" As you were trying to speak, Itachi starts making out with you harshly.

He pins your wrists on the wall with one hand, locking you in a position like you are a prisoner chained on a wall. He suddenly creeps his other free hand under your shirt.

Itachi frees your lips and turns his head to look at the stunned Shisui.

Shisui's lips were twitching from fury and his eyebrows were knotted together.

"Can't you read the mood?" Itachi suddenly said.

Shisui gets up from the bed silently and leaves the villa.

Itachi looks back at you to see a very seductive and alluring expression on your face. Your eyes half open, your breath is disrupted and cheeks flushed from lack of air, the sounds of gasping is heard. He releases you from the awkward position and immediately rushes to the bathroom.

A shower is heard and it's a very cold one...

'(Y/N) never fails to make it get up.' Itachi facepalms.

Meanwhile... Shisui is also getting a cold shower. Looking at the beautiful alluring (Y/N) in a seductive expression, ignited him!

Poor (Y/N)... Doesn't know that she seduced two men... The two poor men taking a cold shower... To ignite their flames.

... To be continued...