Chapter Seventeen

Big boss losses control! pt.2
————————————————————————

Ummm....

You freeze on the spot.

Is he that lonely?!

As you try to shimmy out of his brace, he keeps increasing his strength.

You spent the whole night awake from his sudden action.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Itachi asks, sitting on the table and eating breakfast like nothing has happened.

"I am tired." She said.

Two maids enter and behind them is Shisui.

"Hellooooooo!" Shisui greeted enthusiastically.

"Good morning!" You said.

Itachi kept silent and proceeded to eat his breakfast.

"Why do I feel good today?" Itachi suddenly blurted.

'Your actions doesn't seem like you are having a good time!!!!" You and Shisui both had the same thought.

"As expected from the emotionless and straightforward Itachi..." Shisui mumbles.

"Oh!" Shisui yelled. "I came here to announce something!"

"Since you guys just came back from your honeymoon faze." Shisui said but emphasized honeymoon.

You gulp and started to worry.

"The workers in your company have achieved some good materials while you were both gone!" Shisui said. "The creative and marketing team deserve a business trip!"

"Hm... Sure." Itachi said. "(Y/N), arrange that."

'What is this company... Superiors always on vacation...' You thought.

You came upto Itachi's ear.

"Do I book a twin room or what?" You whispered.

"I won't be accompanying you in this business trip," Itachi said, "I have matters to attend to."

"Then I won't be coming to that business trip." You told Shisui.

"No, you will go and observe the employees there." Itachi said. "I have 2 other secretaries to attend."

"... Okay..." You hesitated.

"Great!" Shisui said.

Shisui and Itachi leave the house while you are sitting here all alone.

You don't even know what your job is exactly... A caretaker or bed-buddy disguised as a 'secretary'?

Whatever it is, but it pays you well. You sat around and started to explore this place.

When you look around... It actually made you very sad. How can one man live like this all alone?

You look at the huge oil painting of Itachi and his brother, Sasuke. It is very obvious that Itachi deeply cares about his little brother and very weird that he avoided topics about him. Whenever you mention his brother, he averts or changed the topic.

Has he done something bad to him before?

Shisui, on the other hand, is easy-going and always happy. He acts like he is all bubbly and peaceful... However, when he gave you that glare and the whisper in the banquet... It's like he is the devil.

Two devils... One is Itachi and the other is Shisui.

... To be continued...