Chapter Six

Suspicion
-------------------------------------------------------

You sigh deeply and look at yourself. A secretary outfit... Isn't it a bit sexy...?
You shake your head and this time enter the main tower and take the elevator straight to the last floor.

Ding! The elevator opens.

You look at a man's feet and immediately 90 degrees bowed without even seeing the man's face.

"Hello." You said.

"Oh my..." Shisui said. "(Y/N)!"

You look at Shisui, who is wearing a suit but with the blazor off.

"Hello, Director Shisui." You said formally.

"Oh, drop the formalities." Shisui's eyes scanning your body.

He pops that iconic grin.

"Itachi really knows what to make his secretaries wear!" Shisui said as his face got closer.

You step backwards and you bump into someone. But this someone held you.

"Stop teasing my lover, Shisui." Itachi said.

You immediately adjust your posture and put on a serious face.

"Fine, fine..." Shisui said as he leaves to his new private office that is next to Itachi's.

"Well." Itachi looks at you. "You will be at that desk..."

"Okay, sir." You go to the desk and start scrolling through the emails that Itachi has sent over the days.

Suddenly, a new email pops up. You click on that email from Itachi.

'Print these documents and bring them to me.' Itachi's email said with a PDF attached.

You click print and head to the printer room. As you wait for the printer to print these pages, you look through the already printed documents.

"(Y/N)~" You hear Shisui's voice next to you.

"Ah!" You got startled and the paper in your hand falls.

You bent down and take the paper, you felt that Shisui was definitely checking you out.

"The startled (Y/N) is so cute." Shisui said.

"Is there something, Mr. Director?" You said as you place the paper back on the stack.

"Hmm..." Shisui looked at any document in a pile and said. "Ah, I want you to print this document and bring it to me."

"Yes, sir." You said as you take the finished papers that Itachi requested.

Shisui leaves the printer room.

You place the papers in a brown folder and knock on the CEO's door.

"Sir." You said. "The document."

"Hm." He said while not paying attention.

You go back to the printer room to give Shisui his papers.