Chapter Twenty [Choice:Shisui]

Answer
————————————————————————

As you thought for a good answer. You have bonded with Shisui a lot during your stay in Itachi's house. Joke around like friends... etc.

You have never thought of him as a man until he kidnapped you. You saw how capable he is.

As the next day comes by, you barely slept. Your mind is filled with question marks. Just what do you feel about Shisui.

As (Y/N) lazily walked to the shower and slowly tried to delay time. In the shower, you remembered all those hot and steamy moments with you and Shisui.
That hickey... That time he saved you from those crazy women after Itachi... That time he made you print around... Finally, the time drove you to the job!! The thought of it made you giggle.

An all black G-Wagon car pulls up in Shisui's turf. A well-dressed suited handsome man gets out of the driver's seat and removes his sunglasses. Dark hue under his eyes making him seductive and 100x sexier. No other than Uchiha Itachi himself.

"Got an answer?" Shisui said.

As you sip your hot coffee.

"I think so." You said as you said smiling.

A knock on the door startled both of you.

"Did you invite anyone else?" You said.

"No..." Shisui said. "I think it's a ranger?"

Shisui opens the door to see his literal worst nightmare.

Itachi dead on hostile.

"Just how did you find out?" Shisui said in confidence as he backed away a bit.

"I know you well enough like how you know me." Itachi said. "I am not here to cause a fight or conflict between us." "I am here to retrieve my fiancée back."

"Your 'fiancée'?" Shisui said. "She's in a slave contract because of you."

"Which she accepted herself." Itachi said.

"With blackmail?" Shisui said.

"What are you on about?" Itachi said.

"Both of you." You said. "Enough."

"All this time, I am thinking and thinking of what made me really feel something real." You said.

You look over Shisui.

"Shisui made me feel that." You said.

Itachi sighs. He gets out the contract and rips it in two.

"I have felt that your heart didn't really felt anything for me." Itachi said. "There."

"Go live your life." Itachi said as he left storming out of the house.

Shisui, still in shock, looked at you in absolute joy.

"So........" You said as you blushed.

"Just how?" He said. "This is so unreal."

"I remember now." She said. "That time you drove me to work."

"I really fell for you from that time." Shisui said.

"Yeah and you made me go around with a tight outfit!" You both goofed around. "I bet you did that purposely until you saw enough!"

He giggled.

"Come here." He sat on the couch.

You sat next to him.

"You sure?" Shisui said.

"Shisui, I love you." You said.

He gave you a sweet peck on the cheek. And you gave him a big kiss.

So cute and innocent.

"Where do you wanna go?" Shisui said. "Any where you want."

"Let's live in Paris!" You said.

Weeks and months went by, you and Shisui went to a dinner date where you see the news of Itachi married the Hyuuga heir, Hinata.

You just felt at ease that Itachi found another one. You and Shisui mingle together and finally... He proposed to you in front of the Eiffel Tower.

The End.