Woah...

So, basic context is this: You are a neko friend of Rainbow Dash, and You are a massive fighter. Capper sees you practice, etc. Hope you enjoy! :D

----------------------------------------------

You were out in an open field of Ponyville, fighting your imaginary opponents with all of your strength. You ducked, kicked, and punched like your life depended on it. As you trained furiously, there were two beings watching you off from a distance. Rainbow Dash had thought about introducing you to Capper, but you weren't expecting him for another hour.  Rainbow Dash told Capper how you were a massive martial arts nerd, but Capper wasn't paying attention to a single syllable she was saying. He was beyond entranced in your movements and concentration. Suddenly, he snapped out of his thoughts by Rainbow Dash smacking his shoulder.

"Ow! Rainbow, what was that for?" "You weren't listening to a single thing I said!" "Y-yes I was." Rainbow grimaced. "What'd I say?" Capper stuttered for a few seconds, before giving in. "Alright, you got me. But can you blame me?" Rainbow Dash laughed. "Whatever. You might as well go over there." "What!? She isn't expecting me for another 20 minutes." "Well, what do you  wanna do? Just sit here and stare at her until the end of time?" 'Doesn't sound so bad if you ask me..' Capper thought to himself. Rainbow Dash groaned and picked up Capper, she flew over towards you and dropped Capper down. He flopped over and you looked over.

"Are... are you Capper?" Capper was frozen. He desperately wanted to scream at Rainbow Dash for dropping him in front of this gorgeous girl, but he was tongue tied. Rainbow Dash spoke from above. "Yeah. This is Capper, this is Y/n, and now you can stop staring at her." Rainbow Dash said before flying off in some unknown direction. Capper was glaring at the sky angrily, when a paw reached out for his. "You okay? That was a pretty hard fall of yours." He looked back up at you with wide eyes. He hesitated for a second, then he took your paw. You lifted him up and he began dusting himself off. "Y-yeah."

"So, you were watching me train?" Capper felt the color drain from his face and he began sweating. "Uh... Maybe?.." You smiled, and began laughing hysterically. Capper looked at you surprised for a little bit. "Wh-what are you laughing at?" "B-because, *hahaha* I've honestly never had such a cutie watch me fight." You said as your laughter subsided. "For real? You seem really good at fighting." "You bet I am! I've been training myself ever since I was 4 years old." Capper smirked. "Well, I guess you kind of had to learn how to fight. Besides, a cute little kitty like you is sure to be followed around."

"Yeah, Rainbow Dash mentioned you were a bit of a flirt." "I'm more than a flirt sweetie, I'm a charmer. As I always say, charming is my game." "And you're telling me?" You both laughed. "You hungry Capper? I set us up a picnic?" "Sure! I could eat anything right about now." You smiled and grabbed his paw. You led him to the picnic spot. You both sat down and began some sandwich's, sodas, and cookies. "Did you make these Y/n?" "Yeah, why?" "Cause these are delicious!" "Really? Thanks." You both began talking about yourselves, your pasts, etc. Soon, the sun began to set and you both watched the sun set in comforting silence. Capper offered to take you back home, and you gladly accepted it.

You both finally reached your home and Capper was about to leave when you called out to him. "Capper! Wait!" He looked back up to you and you ran over to him. You quickly grabbed the sides of his face and smashed your lips into his. Much to Capper's dismay, the kiss only lasted for a few seconds before you pulled apart. You smiled at Capper's dumbfounded expression, before bolting back inside. Capper knew one thing for: He may be a charmer, but you were DEFIENTLY better at it.

The End~!