Capper x !Jealous Reader: Rarity...

I know, it's been at least 2 years since I've been in this book, but I hope to fix that. So put down the chair, and give me a chance.

You watched with absolute disgust as Rarity and Capper flirted and talked to each other. You've never been able to explain this feeling, but you've felt immense jealousy every time Capper and Rarity even spoke a single word to each other. You could feel a fire burning inside of you and you could barely see anything else other than red.

Pinkiepie was talking to you about some random party plans, but she soon noticed you weren't paying attention. She noticed you staring at something, and followed your line of sight. "Ooooh! Y/n~~~!" "What?" "Are you staring at C-!" You quickly covered her mouth and everyponies heads snapped up to you.

You quickly removed your hoof/paw and said meekly. "I just need to talk to Pinkie. Don't mind me." You then dragged her out of the room. Once you both were a comfortable distance away, you let Pinkie go. "SOOOO! Why were you staring at Capper!?" "Shhh! He'll hear you!" She giggled. "Cmon! Spill the batter!" "I- what?" "Batter! Like cake batter!" You sighed and looked off to the side in shame. "It's just that... I despise that Rarity keeps Capper all to himself! I wish she would let ME talk to him!"

Pinkie just giggled loudly. "Ohh, that's funny." "How is that funny!?!" "Because they're not even flirting!" "How do YOU know?" "How do YOOOUU know they're flirting?" You fell silent.

Pinkie shoved you back into the room, waiting for you to say something to Capper. You looked at him, scared. You couldn't speak, so you decided to work around that.

You finished scribbling on a scrap piece of paper the note you planned on giving Capper. But you decided to try something clever. You walked past him and snuck the note into his pocket. You then said your goodbye and quickly left.

When you got home, you walked into the kitchen and began to eat a cupcake. While you were doing that, you heard a knock on the front door. You choked on your cupcake and was gagging. You blink the tears out of your eyes and raced to the window. It was Capper, clear as day. He was HOLDING THE NOTE! You inhaled deeply and went to door.

You opened it and he smiled. "Hey Y/n. I never knew you were so good at sneaking stuff into peoples pocket." He held up the note. "Maybe you could help me in my next pick-pocketing quest." You blushed and looked off the side. "Not sure if I'd make for good company with something like that. You do know you can go to Rarity for something fun like that." "Yeah, I could." He said with a smirk. "But it wouldn't be you."

Before you knew it, Capper grabbed you by your chin and gave you a gentle kiss on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds, but then he pulled away. "I think we could be great together. Besides~!" He spun you around via one of your hooves/paws. "We could be a good team. I'm the boyfriend that you need." You giggled. You then pulled him by his coat and kissed him again. "I couldn't agree more!"

The END!