Ice Skating

So since Christmas is so close and how I don't have many ideas, I figured I'd make a fanfics about ice skating. Hope you enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow fell onto the windows and roof of the house as you heard distinct twinkling in the distance. Capper's first year in Canterlot was coming to a close, and as you waited for him to wake up, you were calling an ice skating rink so you and Capper can go skating. Once you got off the phone, you heard yawning in the bedroom.

~Capper's P.O.V~

I yawned and stretched as I woke up. I noticed Y/n wasn't in bed, so I put on my jacket and went out into the living room to see Y/n staring out the window. She didn't turn around, so I didn't think she saw me, so I figured to be a little sneaky. I creeped up behind her and suddenly began tickling her waist and stomach. She screamed at first, but then busted out laughing. But she tipped back from her chair and fell on top of me, back first.

~Narrator's P.O.V~

"Capper! You massive JERK!" You said while playfully punching him in the arm as you both sat up. "It's what I do sweetie~." He said with a sly smirk. "I'm glad you're awake actually. I was on the phone before you woke up and set us up to go to the ice skating rink today! Plus I got us a private rink all to ourselves!" Capper stared at you dumbfounded for a second or two before looking off at the wall. "Uh... about that? I've never been ice skating." "Really? Never?"

Capper shook his head. "It rarely ever snowed in Kuldgetown, and even when it did, it never snowed enough to freeze the water over." "It's okay! I'll teach you! I'll go get ready!" You stood up and walked off to your room before Capper could protest. It's not the fact he didn't WANT to go skating with you, especially you, but he was just afraid of making an idiot of himself.

~Timeskip~

You paid for the skates and ticket to the private rink, and you grabbed Capper's paw off to the rink. You opened the doors and looked at Capper, and he faked a smile. You giggled in response. "Capper, relax. You'll get the hang of it soon enough." He sighed and nodded with a genuine smile. You both pulled on your skates and you grabbed both of your skates and you slid onto the ice. Capper slowly stumbled onto the ice and then landed into you. You both crashed into the solid water. "I-I so sorry y/n." "No, it's fine. It's your first time, so I'll take it easy on you." You said as you stood up and held a held a hand out to him.

"Is that supposed to be an innuendo?" He said with a smirk. "Oh shut up~!" You said as you pulled him up. Thanking you, he took your hand. You grabbed his other paw and slowly pulled him further down the rink. His eyes darted around the whole room other than your eyes, and you smiled at his bashfulness. "Capper, look at me." Capper hesitantly looked at your eyes. "Relax.. if you're too tense, you're only going to fall down. Just trust me. Okay?" "O-okay." You smiled and pulled him around the ice.

Eventually, he relaxed and you slowly let go of his paws. He held his arms out to balance himself, but despite that fact, he was gliding on the ice all by himself! "Y-y/n! I'm doing it!" You cheered and skated over and hugged him. He tensed up a small bit, but he slowly pulled his arms around your waist. But you leaned forward deeper into his arms and you both fell back. "Heh, sorry Capper." "It's okay. I know I'm handsome, but you don't need to be all over me." You giggled and punched him in the arm before helping him up. "Wanna practice a little more?" "I don't see why not." He said why dusting himself off. "Alright then charmer." You grab his paws and pull him on the ice again. This was a pretty good lesson. That much was for certain.

The End~!