Vision

This was requested by Eggs Benedict (Love the FNAF reference.) Where the reader is blind, and in love with Capper. Hope you all enjoy~~!

~Your P.O.V~

I was at the Friendship Festival, listening to the performance. I was walking forward to try and get closer to hear. I was shoved left and right between people as I walked, but then I got shoved so hard that I felt myself begin to fall. Right when I was about to hit the ground, I felt someone grab my stomach and catch me. "Whoa!" I said as I picked back up onto my feet. "Careful there. Ya can get hurt." a male voice said. I held my hands/paws/hooves out and felt around me, and I think I touched him, because he spoke. "Hey, what are ya doing?" "I'm sorry. I can't see." "Oh, is it too bright, or something?" I giggled. "No, I cannot actually see. I'm blind."

~Narrator's P.O.V~

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." "No, it's fine. I'm used to it at this point. I'm Y/n." Capper smirked, and relaxed when you mentioned your name. "Capper's the name, charming is my game." He said with a bow. You giggled. "I can tell. Are you like, a pickup artist?" Capper laughed. "I guess that's one way to say it. I see myself as more of just a flirt." "That's cool, can you tell me some of the tricks ya got?" Capper gave back a shocked expression. "You're the first person to actually ask me that." He said. "Yeah right! I bet money that plenty of girls have at least sort of asked." "You sure about that? How much are you willing to bet?" You giggled. "Ya gotta have SOME tricks you can tell me." You said. "Oh alright," Capper held out both of his paws, but when you didn't grab them, he remembered. He grabbed both of your hands/paws/hooves and spoke. "Would you like to dance with me?" You giggled. "Sure, why not?" Capper pulled you in, closer to him. You felt a heat in your face grow, but you kept your composure. You closed your eyes and took in everything about this 'Capper'. He smelt like gold and sand, and his fur felt very soft. "Is this, part of a pick-up trick?" Capper then chuckled and leaned you down, before leaning you back up and swaying you once more. "It might be."

"Who would think such a terrible pick up artist could dance so well?" "Well, there aren't many girls to flirt with where I come from." "Well, what about me?" "Hm?" Capper said as he spun you around before pulling you back to his chest. "Am I a girl you'd flirt with?" "I thought I was." He said with a loving smile. Even though you couldn't see it, you definitely hear the handsome smile in his voice. You felt a heat rise in your cheeks as you inhaled his scent once more. (That sounds creepy... -.-) "True." You said. You felt Capper put his paw on your chin and turn your face upwards to face him. "W-what are you doing?" "I don't think I ever gotta good look at you. You actually are a very nice beauty. You know that?" Your face lit into flames. "T-that's one way to say it." You said, stealing his line. "I wish I could see what you look like..." Capper frowned at that statement. "Y/n... you don't need your eyes to see the beauty in people. You can be blind and still see how amazing you are." He said. You felt tears begin to flood down your face, and you thrusted into a hug. "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. It means so much for that to come from someone like you." You said as you sobbed a little. Capper was shocked at first, but smiled and returned the hug. "Thank you Y/n. But I only say what I believe." You giggled and wiped your eyes. "Was THAT a pick up trick?" "..... maybe." You giggled again and reached out for his cheek. You had trouble finding his face, but when you did, you gave him a long kiss on cheek. "Thank you.. so much."

The End!