Ch. 2: Frisky Moods

Y/N's POV

We were still walking through the parks minutes later. Demon, also, still had a hold of my hand. I decided to try something. He was in one of his outfits that wasn't armor. I moved closer to him and wrapped my hand around his arm. I laid my head against his arm as we walked.

"So where are we going?" I said sweetly. He gave me a side glance and smirked.

"You'll see." I rolled my eyes.

"You're no fun." I took my head off his shoulder but kept the closeness. I looked around as we walked. There were very few people.

"Where are we?"

"The service road. It's for the employee's and us to be able to get through the park above-ground with no problem. Not running into fans and stuff like that. This way." We moved through an ally way. 

"That's smart but why not just use the catacombs?"

"Some area's are easier to get to from above-ground." We made it to the end of the ally. I saw that we were in his section of the park. He pulled me quickly through the open area to a building. There was a gate across the opening we were heading for.

"Demon?" He held up a hand. He looked around then held his hand over the lock. It glowed red and then clicked. He opened it and let me through first. I looked around as he closed the gate. 

"Flare, come here." I turned and looked at him.

"Why?" I stayed still. He got an annoyed look and I laughed at him.

"Okay." He looked behind him then walked toward me. "The hard way then." He threw me over his shoulder.

"Holy! Demon!" He laughed loud and took off flying. "Oh my god!" I could hear him laughing at my freak out. He moved me off his shoulder and into his arms as he landed.

"I told you, you picked the hard way." He opened the door behind him and I noticed stairs.

"Why didn't we just use the stairs?" I stayed where he set me down.

"Where's the fun in that?"  He called from inside. I finally moved inside. I turned around to shut the door and when I turned around I saw an apartment. I walked through just looking around at everything. I could hear Demon somewhere in the place.

"Where are we?" The room was decorated with gray walls and a mix of dark and light furniture.

"My place." I looked in the direction of his voice came from wide eyed. He came back out from wherever. I started to look around.

"First of all, how's your side?" Without stalling with what I was doing, I lifted my jacket and shirt.

"All healed." I didn't realize how close he was to me until I felt his leather clad and on my bare skin. I gasped as he did. I looked up at him surprised and dropped my clothes. His hand moved my shirt up and examined it himself. He knelt in front of me. I just watched him.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked with a smirk.

"Better than some I've seen." I smirked back. He came up slowly and was almost chest to chest with me.

"Is that a fact?" He stepped closer and I stepped back. "What's the matter? Scared?" I saw the couch next to us. I smirked again. I grabbed a hold of his costume and pushed him down.

"Not in the slightest." I was kneeling on one knee next to him. He had a surprise look for a millisecond.

"Hmm. You're very different." He lent forward quickly and latched his lips on my neck. he started to kiss my neck more feverishly.

"Oh!" My hand shot to his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap. "Demon!" I said as he found my sensitive spot. All of a sudden my phone went off. He jumped and pulled back from my neck.

"Really?" He groaned. I pulled the phone out to see Velma calling.

"Hello?" He glared at me.

"Hey Flare, where are you?" She asked. I could hear the others in the background.

"Oh around. Why?" Demon moved forward and started to kiss my neck again.

"Well somethings happened." She said.

"Hmm. What's happened?" I wasn't paying much attention to her and more to him on my neck.

"Well Daph's missing." I didn't quite hear her but heard missing. I pushed Demon back.

"Wait a minute, what?" He gave me a confused look.

"Daphne is missing."

"Missing!" Demon went wide eyed. "We're on our way. Where exactly are you?"

"Next to the Supervisors office. What do you mean 'we're'?" I hung up and got up from Demon's lap. He got up too.

"What's going on?" We moved toward the door.

"Daphne's missing. We need to go." We went out the door. He grabbed my waist and took off. "Go to the Supervisors office."

"Okay." He turned in that direction. We landed in an ally nearby and quickly found the others.

"What happened? How did she go missing?" I asked the gang.

"We were in the Hall of KISStory when the lights went out. They came back on seconds later and Daph was gone." Fred explained. "We looked the entire hall but she was gone."

"Oh god." I groaned. "No again."

"This happen often?" Spaceman piped up.

"Yeah. It does." Velma said.

"In a lot of mysteries, one of us goes missing on occasion. But..."

"But most of the time it's danger prone Daphne." I interrupted Fred. "Never fails."

"Flare, it's not always Daph." I gave Fred a look after that. "Okay it's mostly Daph but you have too."

"I didn't say I haven't been." I gave him a fake smile. "Did you guys notice anything strange before or during?" They looked at each other shaking there heads.

"A rack glow." Scooby chipped in.

"A rack glow?" I asked. He got up and walked to me. Using his tail he pointed at my jacket.

"Rack!" He kept pointing at my jacket.

"Oh! Black! A black glow." He nodded. I petted his head as I looked at the others.

"A black glow? How could there be a black glow in a dark room?" Velma intrigued.

"A black light maybe?" Fred suggested.

"No, black lights have a more purple glow." Catman said. "Your shirt would have a purple tint in the dark."

"Like yeah. Like at Stormies roller rink. Remember that Scoob?" Shag laughed.

"Ra Ra!" Scooby said excitedly.

"Exactly, so it had to be something else." I said.

"Well standing here won't find Daphne and find out what's going on. It's time to split up and look for clues." Fred said. Shag and Scoob started to walk away. "Guys I didn't say how we were gonna split up."

"Do we do it any other way? Me and Scoob, You Velma and Daphne, and Flare on he own or with Velma." I laughed at Shag's response.

"He's right Freddie. You always do it that way. Like you have your own playbook." I could hear snickering around me.

"Okay, we'll change it up. How about Scoob, Catman, and I team up. Velma, Shag, and Spaceman then Starchild, Demon, and Flare. How's that sound?"

"Fine by me." Fred just rolled his eyes and we went our separate ways.