chapter 5:from neighbour to guest

Hey guys!! Comments are very less! So i'm not sure if this story is worth it.. that's why from now,i will update little late.. for now enjoy reading!!!

Murthy residence 8:00 p.m

Nandini was in her bedroom crying for manik.. she is restless,she is scared. Scared to loose him.. she is praying to god to keep manik safe..

Nandini: where are you manik? Please come back.. why do you get so much angry? Don't you think about uncle,dhruv and.. and me? Ohh... tum kyun mere bareme sochoge, main to tumhare liye kuch nehi hoon na.. tumne thik hi kaha tha.. I'm useless.. dekhona,tumhe dhundne ke liye kuch nehi kar pa rahi hoon..

Nandini get up from her bad and stand in front of her window.. every night she wait here.. too see manik.. just to get a glimpse of him.. but today,He was not there..

Just then the door bell rang..

Nandini: i think papa aagaye.. main papa se help mangti hoon. Haa. Woh hamari madat zaroor karenge manik ko search karne me..

Nandini wipes her tears.. rush downstairs and opens the door and gets shocked.. she could not believe her own eyes..

Manik was in front of her.. with his bags and guitar.. her eyes again got filled with tear but she didn't let them come out.. manik was standing with straight face.. she was about to hug him but her papa come out from behind and stand besides manik.. nandini stop herself and controlled her emotions..

Anuraag: sorry beta.. hum ghar hi aa rahe the par raste me car kharab ho gayi . hum dono wohi thik karwake aaye hain.. isiliye late ho gaya.. Manik come inside beta..

Nandini recover from her shock and move away letting manik and her papa come inside..

Nandini was happy to see manik safe but she was confused. What is manik doing with her papa? So out of curiosity nandini asked anuraag

Nandini: papa manik apke saath? I mean aap dono kaha ek dusre se mile?

Anuraag: beta manik is gonna stay with us for sometimes..

Meanwhile manik was feeling very awkward there.. he was staring at nandini and was trying to find out if she was upset about him staying there

Nandini become surprised hearing this.. manik staying at her house?wow..

Nandini: but papa aap mile kaha manik se?

Anuraag: i was coming back...

(Flashback)

Manik was sitting on a bench.. he was in that park here mananruv use to play.. manik was just like a lost puppy that time.. he don't know where to go.. he was in tears.. luckily nandini's papa was coming from that road and he noticed someone sitting on a bench.. and that boy looks like manik..

 and that boy looks like manik

(Something like this)

Pic credit Google and uploader