chapter 24: Emotional fool😢

Manik and nandini reached home...
manik stopped his bike and said

Manik: nandini,go inside.. apna teddy chupake jana.. aur agar dadi puche to bol dena extra classes ke waja se late hogayi thi.. ok?

Nandini nodded..

Manik: good.. raat me baat karte hain..

Saying this manik kissed her forhead.. nandini start going but come back again and kissed his cheek..

Nandini: thank you for today.. this day will be very special to me... bye..

Saying this she left.. manik was thinking about abhi..

manik to himself: yaar. Aaj to bach gaye.. par kya abhi ne dekh liya? I hope not..

At night..

Nandini was in her bedroom,playing with her teddy bear,which manik gifted her.. she kissed the teddy many time.. and then start recalling there moments in amusement park..

Nandini to herself: manik care for me so much.. he is so sweet.. hain na teddy?

She said looking at teddy bear..

Nandini: it's ok. You don't have to reply.. I know he is..

Saying this she hugged her teddy tightly and sleeps...

Next morning

They were in college..

Manik was in canteen,with his friends.. chatting with nandini on phone.. manik was ignoring abhi completely. He knew what abhi will ask him.. abhi was observing manik.. nandini messaged him to come and meet her. Manik smile and look at his friends,who were busy in talking.. so he sneaked out from there. Abhi was pretending that he was busy,so that manik could not doubt him.. and he saw manik going somewhere..

Abhi to himself: zaroor yeh apne mehboora se milne jaa raha hain.. pata lagana parega.. aaj to tujhe range haat pakrunga..

abhi come out searching manik..

Abhi: yaar kaha chala gaya?

Abhi was standing outside.. he looks aroud.. and noticed manik was in 2nd floor... a girl was standing there facing her back.. manik come to her and smiled.. that girl hugged him.. abhi hide behide a wall.. they were talking,holding hands,manik was tucking her hair behide her ears..

Abhi to himself: i was right.. larki ka chakkar hain.. but who is this girl? Jise hum nehi jaante? Should i follow  this girl?

Suddenly period bell ring,and nandini  start going..

Abhi to himself: oh shit.. yeh kis taraf chali gayi? Ab kaise follow karu? Chal chor.. pehle is khotte da puttar ko dekh leta hoon...

Manik was coming down from stairs when abhi suddenly jump in front of him and shouted

Abhi: PAKAR LIYAAA!!!!

Manik was about to fall seeing him so suddenly..

Manik: darata kyun hain? Aur tu.. tu yaha kya kar raha hain? Aur pakar liya ka kya matlab hain? Hide and seek khel raha hain kya?

Abhi: beta hide and seek to tu khel raha tha hamare saath.. aaj jaake pakar me aaya hain..

Manik: kya matlab?

Abhi: kal tu hi tha na amusement park me ek larki ke saath?

Manik start stammering hearing this..