chapter 20: It's confession time

Morning time..

Nandini was in her room. Half laying on her bed.. completely lost. Dry Tear stains were visible on her face.. she cried a lot. And why wouldn't she? From one week,manik did not talk to her. He stop coming in her house and did not let her enter in his house. Nandini called him everyday,but manik never picked up her phone.. he was not even opening window.. he stay out of his house most of the time. Nandini waited for him outside of her house but manik did not even look at her face.. his rude behaviour really hurt's her very much.. but he don't understand..

nandini to herself: bohot ho gaya.. aaj to manik ko mujhe answer dena hi parega. Aaj usse baat karke rahungi. Chahe woh kitna bhi gusss karle.. he has to know that my love for him was not a drama..

Dadi: nanduu.. niche aao. Kitna so rahi ho aaj? College nehi jana kya?

Nandini: aa.. aayi dadi..

Nandini wipes her tear and start getting ready for college..

Manik was totally engaged in his music. Everyone noticed him. He was not talking much with them from one week. He was just making tunes..

Maddy: umm manik kya hua? Tum kuch dino se bohot khoye khoye lag rahe ho. Kuch hua kya?

Abhi: rehne do maddhyam. Usse jo karna hain karne do. Hamare puch ne se agar woh kuch bata deta to baat hi kuch aur thi.

Manik ignored there rant and start going out to get new guitar strings.. but suddenly someone pulled him and pinned him nearby wall. Manik was stunned. It was nandini. She was looking at him with lots of hope in her eyes.. manik's facial expression changed from shocked to angry one..

Manik: how dare you!!

Nandini: ma... manik please.. please don't get angry. Listen to me first..

Manik: no. Kuch nehi sunna hain. Main tumhe jaisa samajhta tha tum waisi ho hi nehi. God!! Why i never noticed all this. You were making me a fool..

Nandini: No No manik.. tum sab kuch galat tareeke se le rahe ho..

Manik: don't say a word now.. i don't want to hear anything from you..

Nandini cupped his face and said with a pleading voice

Manik: Manik please... my feelings are true for you..

Manik: yeh rona ab mere samne nehi chalne wala.. bohot drama karna aata hain na tumhe.. itna drama kiya tumne aaj tak aur mujhe kuch pata nehi chala..

Manik jerked her hand and start going from there. Nandini sites there and cry a lot.. she remembers how happy they both were before one week.. everything is changed now.. she is missing her sweet manik.. who use to make her smile. Who can't see tears in her eyes.

Next day.

It was afternoon.. Nandini was sitting at her terrace.. when she got a message.. and that message was send by manik.. nandini was beyond happy.. she start reading the message

Nandini murthy,jo drama tumne shuru kiya tha,usse ab main khatam karunga..

Kal subha 7 baaje college aa jana..

Reading this nandini was very tensed.

Nandini to herself: kya karne wala hain manik? Kahi... kahi hamare bich jo hain,woh to khatam nehi karna chahta?

Next morning..

Nandini come to college very early. Not a single person was there.. nandini was walking slowly slowly.. she don't know why manik called her so early.. she was looking here and there. Where is manik? Just then she heard guiter tune.