30 chapter: his gift

Hello.. new update is here. Read full chapter. And yes.. now readers have to comment and vote. I will not tolerate this ignorant behavior now. Story will depend on you guys response!! Happy reading!!

Manik start sweating a little bit. He hate it when everyone Stare at him. He come closer to nandini And forward his hand. And everyone saw his gift. Seeing the gift,Rajeev facepalm himself.

Nalayak!! That's the word which come in Rajeev's mind for Manik.. because he Bought two dairy milk chocolate for Nandini. Seriously?

Rajeev always give so much money to his son,and That's what he can gift someone? Naak kata diya sab ke samne,Rajeev thought..

Nandini was more then happy. She has no complain. She give a beautiful smile to him.

She was like "awww He is so cute.. he gifted me my Favorite chocolate"😄😄

Anuraag and his mother smile too. Rajeev was glaring at Manik now. Manik saw his dad's expression and looked down in embarrassment. Dhruv Stared at him awkwardly.. Nandini took the chocolates from him and said happily

Nandini: Thank you soo much!!😀😍😄😛 so sweet you of you💁

Manik did not said anything,just smiled

Dadi: accha ab hogaya? Khana khane chale? Kya bolte ho sab?

Anuraag: ha maa. Aap khana lagao. Chaliye bhai sab. Chalo baccho. Dinner karlo.

They all move toward dinning table. This time Manik made sure that Nandini sit next to him only. Dadi start serving everyone their Favorite food. Everyone start eating.. their hall was filled with laughter. Everyone was enjoying thier food and chatting on different topics. Meanwhile Manik and nandini were holding hands under the table. And nobody noticed.

Anuraag: sach keh rahe hain aap bhai sab. Tab ki baat hi kuch aur thi. Life Bohot asaan tha. Aaj kal technology ne sab bigar diya.

Rajeev and anuraag were talking about thier experience as student. And how hard working everyone use to be at that time.

Rajeev: aisa nehi hain.. agar kuch karne ka honar aur hosla ho to,koyi kuch bhi kar sakta hain.

Ab apne woh mehra sab ke bete ko dekh lijiye. Itne kam umar me kitna successful hogaya. Ab apne maa baap ka dhyaan rakh raha hain. Warna aaj kal ke larke to bas awara gardi karte rehte hain. Paisa batbaad karte hain. Without any hard work,unko lagta hain woh famous ho jayenge. Bas time paas hain zindegi unke liye..

It didn't take much time for manik to understand that his dad said all this for him only. He never leave a chance to tunt him for his career choice. Manik did not said anything. He stopped eating food. Nandini understand Manik's feeling.

Rajeev: kismat wale hote hain woh maa baap,jinko aise bacche milte hain..

Manik got angry listening him,he was about to say something but nandini hold his hand tightly and start caressing it lovingly under the table. Manik was controlling himself. It's not their house,where they will fight like always.. he look at nandini and she blinked her eyes. Trying to calm him..
luckily Dhruv knew Manik is getting angry so he start changing the topic.

After dinner Dadi give gajar ka halwa tu everyone. Manik was with Elders. And dhruv nandini were enjoying their funny conversation. Manik just want to be alone with nandini,but this dhruv is not leaving her alone. Suddenly nandini got up and said...

Nandini: um aap sab baat kijiye main room me jati hoon. Yeh sab gift rakh ke aati hoon..

Anuraag: ok beta.. jao..