chapter 8: he cares

Nandini wipes her tear and opens the door..he was there. Manik was smiling at her leaning on the door. She bangs the door on his face and without locking it sites on her bed clutching a cushion. Manik come inside and watches her sitting on her bed,pouting and clutching a cushion.
Her cute face was doing nothing but instigating him to laugh out loud but he knew,he has to control himself otherwise she would throw him out of this room. So he suppressed his laugh and took a deep breath and come near her. Sat besides her and called..

Manik: nandini!!

But she turned her face other side indicating him that she don't want to talk..

Manik: ok baba i'm sorry. I know i shouldn't have laughed.

Nandini looked at him with teary eyes. seeing her in tears he was taken aback for a moment..

Manik: heyy.. agar mujhe pata hota ki tum itni si baat pe rone lagogi to main kabhi nehi hasta.. I'm genuinely sorry..

Listening to him nandini smiled a little and thought (he cares)

Seeing her smiling a wide smile come on his lips in an instant.

Manik: that's like a good girl..

Nandini smile at him.

Manik: waise ek baat kahun? If you don't mind.

Nandini: ha bolo na

Manik: woh actually tum bohot Bohot BOHOT bura gayi. Itna bura ki...

Nandini cuts him in between

Nandini: MANIK!!!

Saying this she throw the cushion which was in her hand till now.

Manik: kya? Sahi to bola.

Nandini: ugghh.. get out..

She get up and dragged him out of her room. He left after saying

Manik: chorunga nehi tumhe

She was smiling to her when he come back shocking her

Manik: waise nandini..

Nandii: haa!!

He come close to her and wispered in her ears..

Manik: you know aaj sara din tum bohot..

He moved back without completing the next sentence. She was confused and the next moment manik pulled her both cheeks while saying

Manik: bohot hi cute lag rahi thi kiddo.

He left her cheeks and run away. And she was just smiling like a fool..

Next morning

Nandini was sleeping peacefully. When she heard loud guitar tune. With a jump she gets up from her bed.. she come out of her room to see what is happening..

Dadi who was working till now in kitchen,closs her ears.. because music was getting louder.. nandini come to her and asks what is happening.. but Dadi did not hear..

Dadi: HAYI? JOR SE BOL. KUCH SUNAI NEHI DE RAHAAA

Nandini: KYA HO RAHA HAIN?

Dadi: manik ne mujhse permission liya apne room me guitar bajane ka.. aur mene de di.. aur ab woh mere kaan ke parde pharne pe tula hain..

Nandini: WOW.. MANIK IS JAMMING. YAYY..

Saying this she run to his room and saw him on his bed. Standing with his guitar.. manik see her and winks.. and start playing mor louder.. And nandini start jumping like a rabbit. Here to there dancing like a kid..